1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Order of Divinity: A Family Friendly Dominion Guild!

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Yarrow, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

Well Private Prime we are to discuss the destruction of these so called exiles *cough Serenity cough*
    I believe we may need of use of your blade
    ObliviousPrime likes this.
  2. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

Oh thank you very much we just were busy at the moment to revise it since we have been busy with work and school but thank you for taking time our of yours to help use revise it. Seems someone was still had thirst for SWOTOR *looks at Yarrow* :cautious:
  3. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

What kind of info do you guys think we're going to get at PAX East? Hopefully some more info on the final races and classes?
  4. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

Yeah and hopefully they can give us a date to when Wildstar will come out so we aren't left in the shadows any longers
  5. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

So what's up guys anything new lets get some people in here and talk some Wildstar Randomness =]
  6. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

I'd like to introduce the Order's newest member, Jaelynn! Glad to have you and your family on board!
  7. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

Working on getting the site looking Wildstar-esqe. Hope to have it looking good by this weekend!
  8. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

I do like me some eggs.

^ randomness

EDIT: From Nexus.

^ I forgot it needs to be Wildstar randomness
  9. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

I was just thinking the same thing Zerdav! :cool:
  10. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

Eggs are a beautiful thing, so many ways to make them, always in balance you need to be, as there's a thin line between perfection and disaster. There is much philosophical in them.

Add to that the variety of egg kinds that Nexus offers. Some are easy to acquire some are a quest on their own. I knew someone who went for The Egg that nobody managed to snatch yet, but he died as well. He was a good man, I'll miss him.

I suspect that as a proper guild you have your own egg farm?
  11. Drusylla

Drusylla New Cupcake

I am very interested in learning more about this guild. Do you have a website I can browse and possibly apply to? I would be more than happy to answer any questions :)
  12. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

Glad to see you liked what you've seen so far Drusylla! Our website is http://oodgaming.com/ so feel free to check it out, and if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM me on here or through enjin! Looking forward to talking to you real soon, and hope you enjoy the website, as I said in a previous post. We are in the process of redoing the theme, to make it look more Wildstar friendly. ;)
  13. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

Hello Everyone XD
    Thanks to all who have come to our post and checked out our website. I hope that all of you guys have enjoyed it as much as we do. As well to any one who has questions including the few I see who want to join (SO HAPPY :D) feel free to always message Yarrow but don't believe that he is the only one. You may also message me and i will look into any questions you may have or applications and will bring it up to Yarrow and the other Council members. So know that your not alone :up:
  14. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

Please welcome our newest member to the Order of Divinity, Drusylla! Glad to have you aboard Drusylla, and looking forward to smashing exiles with you!
  15. Didan

Didan New Cupcake

I feel like I missed out on the action. Guess I'll just have to kill all the exiles who posted on this thread in game ;)
  16. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

Lol Didan >.< u finally joined lol
  17. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

You're not to late to the party bud! We just started our weekly rounds of Exile butt kicking! They're giving us a good fight, but hopefully we can pull ahead! :cool:
  18. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

But yeah who is ready for some Exile butt kicking lol
  19. Didan

Didan New Cupcake

*Finds Exile* "Hey can you turn around for a sec?" *kicks butt*
  20. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

no no Didan that not how you do it lol -gets blade in hand- come on Ash will show you =]