1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Order of Divinity: A Family Friendly Dominion Guild!

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Yarrow, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Lithion

Lithion New Cupcake

Man this guild is awesome! i wish i could be... oh wait... hey guys! haha i love being a part of this guild and i've enjoyed it for a whiiile. i was surprised when i realized we're going dominion because... well were all a bunch of softies haha i guess not all dominion member have to be "bad" as we know from zangief in wreck it ralph ".. and I think, why you have to be so bad, Zangief? Why can't you be more like good guy? Then I have moment of clarity... if Zangief is good guy, who will crush man's skull like sparrow's eggs between thighs? And I say, Zangiefyou are bad guy, but this does not mean you are *bad* guy." hahaha come join the order peoples! we has cookies!.. and its a bunch of awesome people who wont cuss you out for making a mistake and who wont be in mumble talking about a bunch of trashy stuff, were here to have fun and not have to worry about all the rage fits and bad language. just gaming with friends :)
  2. Archarion

Archarion New Cupcake

My wife and I recently joined this guild after searching for weeks for a guild of this caliber. We've been gaming since EQ. We've hopped from guild to guild looking for a place where people just wanted to have fun but not lose their minds when something bad happens. People in those guilds were usually nice, but eventually something would go wrong in game and those nice people would lose their minds and let lose a tirade of swearing and accusations. This might not bother some people. But we personally hated it. It creates a hostile environment and adds stress that doesn't need to be there. Order of Divinity is a haven for those seeking a place to call home who don't want to be stressed out when they play a game for fun and don't want a lot of drama that many guilds seem to experience. The raid leader isn't going to destroy you with words when you dodge out of a circle too late. Come check us out.

http://oodgaming.com/home
  3. Yarrow

Yarrow Cupcake

Glad you feel that way Val! Glad to have you and your wife on board, and looking forward to kicking some Exile butt!
  4. Corrinth

Corrinth New Cupcake

Please give a hearty welcome to our newest member: Dragnog! We're glad to have you aboard friend.
  5. Dragnog

Dragnog Cupcake-About-Town

Thank you for the welcome. I hope all our gaming endeavors go well together.
  6. Sherbert

Sherbert New Cupcake

Wanted to add to the fun here. We just finished up a sweet music video together!