1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting [ORIAS] A Different Kind =ADK= | Exile Casual PvE

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Rockie, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Rockie

Rockie New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Server & Faction Info

Realm:Orias
    Faction:Exiles
    Play Style: Casual Raiding guild (PvE)
    Guild Days:Friday, Saturday, and Wednesdays @ 8:30 PM-12:00 AM PDT
    VoIP:Teamspeak
    Contacts:Rocman, Bigshow, undeadslayer, Ockavo, Jinfusakei, or Lordrocker

Message to the Masses!

Yo Exiles! Tired of lone wolfing your way around the vastness that is Nexus! Feeling lonely in the world! Or just looking for a group that is care free to run dungeons and raids with? Seek no more my friends, A Different Kind(ADK) is here on Orias. ADK is a Semi-casual PvE Guild. We are not hardcore, we believe that games are a leisure setting to unwind and forget about your troubles for a few hours.

ADK still has goals as a guild. We meet up and run instances, adventures, world bosses, and dungeons, and raids as a group between 2 to 3 times a week. With the ultimate goal of fielding Elder game raid parties. But we take the casual approach to it. Enjoy the game, then when you reach max level, focus on being raid ready.

Our History

Who is A Different Kind? Well, it is best if I quote the webpage itself.
    ADK is in about 25 different games, and each one we have a decent size group that concentrates on the fun of the games. These games are to include World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Dungeons and Dragons; Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, and now Wildstar. So that means we have players with experience and knowledge in MMO’s to make the game enjoyable and progressive for everyone. The name of the game for ADK Wildstar is fun through teamwork.

Contact and Site Information

If any of this strikes your fancy, please visit the ADK Wildstar forums. You can also mesage Rocman, Bigshow, undeadslayer, Ockavo, Jinfusakei, or Lordrocker in game for a guild invite.

Also, visit the Main ADK website to register as a member and enjoy the full benefits of its vastness, including a Community phone app which will update you with community events including our Wildstar faction!

Last, we are also on Facebook which you can chose to follow and receive updates via the social networks.

[​IMG]
  2. Jinfusakei

Jinfusakei New Cupcake

ADK is a great community! It is one of the best that you can find, I know this personally since I happened upon them when I was playing Planetside 2 and joined them 1 year ago.

We do not discriminate against others and enjoy meeting new people. We also do our best to make sure everyone has fun and that everyone can enjoy the end-game content. Events will be planned and community meetings will be held to help grow and improve our experience as playerbase for this game grows upwards.

It is quite fun running adventures and raids with the guild, and I encourage you to hop in one of them from time to time to experience it. We try our best to invite people in the game to join our events so that it would be a more enjoyable experience, but also so that we can meet new people.

I will be frequenting the forums and TeamSpeak more than being in-game, so the forums here or on ADK and in TeamSpeak is where you can easily reach me. Usually best to pm me to directly contact me.

~ Jinfusakei
  3. StandOrFall

StandOrFall New Cupcake

Howdy,

Good folks in ADK. Joined them for ESO. Meh game, good guild so I made the jump to Wildstar when it came out. I plan on sticking around for a spell. Come join us. All classes and specs welcome. Couple friendly.

Regards,

StandOrFall
  4. StandOrFall

StandOrFall New Cupcake

5. StandOrFall

StandOrFall New Cupcake

We are currently Pacific time oriented, however we have several Eastern time zone members. Our plans are to expand operations into both time zones. Couple friendly. Military friendly.

Regards,

StandOrFall