1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

PalsyPlague - I ran on a bit. Whatever.

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by PalsyPlague, Jan 25, 2014.

1. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

Hello WSC. I never follow games before they have been released, and even then I rarely play on the release date. The only previous time I followed and then immediately purchased a game was Final Fantasy VII. I think FFVII is analogous to Wildstar in some ways, FFVII popularized RPGs in a way they had never known before by simply trying to be fun instead of complex or ground-breaking. Wildstar is a game whose first goal is to be fun, I appreciate that and hope it enjoys the success that FFVII did so many years ago.

I am a poet living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (USA). I am currently two classes away from completing my second Bachelor's degree, this time in Paralegal studies (four-year, ABA-certified). As you might have already guessed, I stumbled through my first Bachelor's degree focusing on poetry.

When Carbine lets me in, I think I'll be playing an Esper. Probably DPS in PvE and healing in PvP. I really love how the AMP system lends itself to hybrid building, so I might throw a hybrid build somewhere in the mix. I'd love to play a Chua, but I think my friends might lock me into playing an Exile.

Yeah, so. See you on the forums. ESPER FIST-BUMP!
    [​IMG]
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

Ps: go convince your friends to play Dominion it's the only right choice!
    Kataryna likes this.
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  4. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

P.s... Ignore Extatica, he broke out of his cage again. :( Pesky little Chua.
  5. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

To leave Chua un-caged is to welcome the end of the universe. However, to be Chua is to break your cage. Perhaps a Chua sees a cage as an opportunity:

Never put a Chua in a cage.
    They just sit in study and enrage.
    Despite their small size,​
    Don't start in surprise​
    when freed by a bomb-blast of max gauge.

Ok, limericks are fun. But that wasn't proper due to lack of bawdiness. My friend and I have a plan to force everyone to play Dominion, the biggest hurdle starts with "w" and ends with "ives."
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

What would they say to go against that?

Something like ''we like the aurins''???

Cause you can use 1 little sentence to make them change their minds :D Wanna know which one?
  7. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they'll say. I'll bite, what sentence?
  8. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Palsy - tell the "wives" that they can play Chua, who are 10000 times better than Aurin ;) Trust me, I'm a wife myself!! I flat out told my hubby he wasn't allowed to play Granok/Exiles (though he looks a lot like them - tall and broad, mmmmm!!) because I'm playing Chua, and I found the game first! ;) LOL!