1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Patiently waiting

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Brotoi, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

Hello Carbine Central,

I've been keeping an eye on Carbine Studios ever since the day their website went live. It's been so long now I'm not even sure how many years have gone by. I'm an avid gamer currently playing City of Heroes. I've played numerous games, mostly fantasy, including but not limited to Pristontale, Lineage II, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, and Auto Assault. I also spent four or five years playing Magic: the Gathering, and passed my collection to my son about three years ago.

I don't know what kind of game Carbine Studios is making, but I am an avid student of archeaology, mythology, history and literature so as soon as the concept art of a man with a sidearm overlooking ruined columns went online I knew this game was going to be something unique.

For what it's worth, I'm on Facebook and I have a blog called "Brian's Meandering Mind" (http://bkmiller428.blogspot.com/) that I've been adding to somewhat regularly since June 2003, making it easily one of the oldest personal blogs in cyberspace.
  2. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Hey Brotoi and welcome to our humble little fansite!

I tried checking out your blog, but I keep getting hit with a survey questionnaire to win Apple products. Can you please fix your link so we can access your blog?
  3. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

Wow, that was weird. I have never seen anything like that happen before! :(

It should work now!
  4. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Much better mate! :)

Nice blog btw.
    Brotoi likes this.