1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

PC Master Race Taking Bets

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Jabberwocky, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Well-Known Cupcake

Which new console will dominate the market?

[​IMG]
    Baamz likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

The Lxas (still under production, and won't be out for some time....I say in 2-3 years it'll dominate the market!)

And i'm with the picture that PC owns anyway :up:
  3. Dean Fry

Dean Fry Cupcake

Couldn't find it on google, what is The Lxas?
  4. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

xboxone will .
  5. Lokken

Lokken New Cupcake

Im really hoping the PS4 will. I had to go through three xbox 360s before I found one that would actually work right. Plus Microsoft started out wanting to do some pretty crappy things with the xbone before the public outcry changed their minds.
  6. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

At the lower price point PS4 will probably take an early lead globally.

Going into this next console generation, dedicated gamers are probably going to stick to their main console, but many seem to buy both. I think Ps3 sales slightly overtook 360 sales recently after it had that delayed start from the initital giant price discrepancy.

Personally, I found the 360 to be really buggy. It was the first generation of console that I had to replace. I've never bought a Playstation, but I will likely pick up a Ps4 for this next generation, rather than Xbox one. The Xbox One's platform seems to be "entertainment system" rather than game console, like Microsoft is trying to catch that Nintendo Wii extended-market. I don't like that tactic, as I'd buy a console as a gaming device, not entertainment system. Xbox one seems bloated, but that's not to say non-gamers may prefer them. Since many gamers already do buy both consoles, in the long run, the "winner" will likely be the one who can cater towards that extended market. It's too early to tell who will do better, but reaching out to those non-gamers seems to be the Microsoft's plan.
    Lokken likes this.