1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Please steal me from my current games...

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Cesmode, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Cesmode

Cesmode Cupcake-About-Town

As the title says, Im drowning in a sea of games, some quite sub-par, some are pretty good but definately place fillers. I've been drowning in this sea for 2 years now bouncing from raft to raft such as GW2, D3, Warframe, BL2, WoW xpac, ME3, TESO Beta, Tera... (Only a few were worth their spit, and only one or two are still worth my time).

Regardless, Im tired of bouncing around from game to game until "the game" comes along and sweeps me off my feet(corney?)

I don't care if the release date isn't until december of 2014. Just announce it already :) The adventure preview had the robot guy say "soon, very soon". Soon to me means in a few months. A couple is two, a few is three. Are we looking at May?

Oh look, another raft is here...gotta hang on to this one until the Wildstar boat comes and rescues me I suppose.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    They're saying Spring 2014 which encompasses Mid-March to Mid-June. So anytime in that time-frame unless they announce they're pushing back release again.​