1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Pocketz Sketches

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Pocketz, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Pocketz

Pocketz Cupcake-About-Town

I guess I could post the art I made for Vermana, my first commissioner!
    Her character is very lovleh!

[​IMG]
  2. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Love it love it love it. Great Mechari head detail. Nice pose. Don't want her as my nurse. Well done. :)
  3. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

I'm stuck at work and incredibly bored. Let the commenting... COMMENCE!

AURIN! AURIN! AURIIIIIIIINNNNN!

Great. Now that that's out of my system:

Fantastic work as usual, Pocketz. Super happy you've done another Aurin, and one more close to the standard fare this time! While I encourage avant garde and straying from the standard, it can go to some very weird places.

That face is heartmeltingly cute. The "Look at all the fishies!" eyes and her mouth open like that, with all the fangs, was just HNNNNGGGGHHH!

Fantastic work on the hair. I love short, spiky styles. It goes well with the fuzzy-spiky wolf ears, which are also super cute.

I love her outfit. Chibified version of an Esper set I saw somewhere? Whatever it is, it's fantastic. The collar around the neck and the opening or undershirt on her upper chest was great. Neat work on the bouncing flaps, too.

Her tail seems shaved. It looks like it's the stubby kind of fuzzy, with how tiny and clumped together the spikes are.

Those booties! So cute. I like how her pants are tucked into them.

Teeny-tiny chibi Aurin hands, yay~ Nice work with the hand pointing at the fishies.

Oh, those fishies are so cute. They're like Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, which is fantastic.
  4. Pocketz

[​IMG]

My thread is on page 2? -cry-
    Here is a bump art!
    mindless draken doodle.
    ( I imagined her watching those HEAL YELLOW FISHES, im obsessed with them :<)
  5. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

You should REALLY consider posting her in the female Draken thread. GREAT tail and I love how easily you capture their eyes. Again nice work Pocketz!

On a side note, I finally finished my tiger mount over in my thread in case you missed it on deviant art. Please go check it out, I'm interested to know what you think. :)
  6. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Gosh darn it.. I can't really like.. draw.. but you're making me want to give it a try ! >.<
  7. Pocketz

Decided to color it today between classes.

[​IMG]

@ siflay, Hmm, I feel that the draken thread is more about new info about draken, not flaunting art. D: I always feel like i flaunt art. -sobs- Which isnt cool? I don't know.

Also, this little sketch has kind of gotten me out of my art block! I'll take a look on the collab this weekend. :inlove:

@ Felix, I'm glad that I inspire you! :inlove::inlove:
    Tribe, Siflay, FelixAkuma and 3 others like this.
  8. ruff_ethereal

The Female Draken Thread is for ALL things female Draken. They'd really, really appreciate having your fantastic ladies there, I assure you.

Moving on:
    As Jynetik says, "Everybody loves blondes!" I honestly wasn't a fan of our first sighting of a blonde female Draken, but HOT DAMN do you make it work, girl. The yellow and the dinosaur purple (as I like to call it) go together fantastically; it's such a soft, light mix.

Divine hair. I love this style, and the extra lines for detail are amazing. I love the angular feel of it all; reminds me a lot of Blood Elves, in the good sense of the name.

Oh, look at those scales! Love 'em. They're one of those things that are really iconic to Draken. I love how even her tail has them, and the ridges at the base were a lovely detail.

Nice face. I love the "Hmm?" feel to it. The bits of ridges on her forehead are an excellent detail.
    Siflay likes this.
  9. FelixAkuma

You do but sadly it ended in disaster because i can't draw hehe

Love it when you color them in :3
  10. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Seconding Ruff, they would LOVE to see this over there. :)

Now that my tiger mount is done, I'll move forward with the collab too. Tho I gotta admit I might be rooting for the one yer drawing just a biiiit more. ;)

Have fun with it! ^_^
  11. Pocketz

hah, thanks guys. You're so sweet.

I made an avatar for myself and it got me thinking, Why not make some avatars for my buddies here!
    So, if youre interested in an avatar, of my choice (chibi/portrait/whatever) somewhat colored (depending on my mood) Let me know!

Post here, or send me a note, with character details and if I have time I'll do em up, it will be something i'll draw when i feel the urge.
    ruff_ethereal and Siflay like this.
  12. ruff_ethereal

I feel excited and also kind of hesitant to ask if I count. Part of me wants to say YES!, another wants to respectfully decline, which the former part reacts to with NO!

Anyway, awesome that you're doing this, Pocketz! Have fun, and I'm sure you'll produce some fantastic art and make some lucky folks very, very happy.
  13. Pocketz

You are all my buddies D: come on
  14. ruff_ethereal

*sniffles* Thank you!

[​IMG]

This is my OC, Lifira. (Art by Taru) I would love it if you could draw her in your style, with a giant, merry grin as she goes on a killing spree. She's kind of a jolly psychopath. If there's anything that should be changed, it's her nose, as it's more of a potato nose (think Lilo and Stitch) than what Taru gave her.
    Siflay likes this.
  15. Pocketz

Here you go baby cakes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this is to your liking! I had fun doing it, and the progress of this is also streamed, :inlove:
    ruff_ethereal and FelixAkuma like this.
  16. FelixAkuma

Was great watching you create this and amazing end product :)
    Pocketz likes this.
  17. ruff_ethereal

"Oh, we're going to have fun tonight! Oh yes we are!"

Oh, mother of the Matriarchs, this is fantastic.

Thank you. :cry: Thank you so much.

Edit: Just looking at this makes me smile so much. She's so happy! (And insane.)
    Pocketz likes this.
  18. Artificer

Artificer Cupcake-About-Town

Damn Pocketz! Setting the bar that much higher! Keep killin it :)
    FelixAkuma and ruff_ethereal like this.
  19. Pocketz

I'm glad you liked it ruff and thank you Artificer, you better start posting more wildstar art!

I forgot to post this, so here you go:

[​IMG]
    FelixAkuma and ruff_ethereal like this.
  20. ruff_ethereal

She looks even more amusing coloured! Fascinating colour choice, Pocketz; I love the mix of cyan, violet red, and the green tongue.