1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Pocketz Sketches

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Pocketz, Oct 9, 2013.

1. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

2. Pocketz

Pocketz Cupcake-About-Town

Xecks likes this.
  3. FelixAkuma

Ooooo~ Favourited haha, nice "SEXEH" sketch :p
  4. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

the nudie one is hawtness. hell all your drawings are the hottness!
  5. Pocketz

Pocketz Cupcake-About-Town

Thaaank you Xecks!
    Here's something I've been working on recently and the progress have been documented on Twitch.tv/PocketGamez

It's a Cassian Healing Esper!
    [​IMG]

I was trying a different way of coloring, shading and linearting. It was a lot of fun and I learnt a lot.
    I wouldnt have finished this if it wasnt for the super supportive viewers over at twitch! thanks guys!

Siflay, one of these days I shall send you my part of that collab. I'm leh horrible.
    Siflay, ruff_ethereal and OZtheWiZARD like this.
  6. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Bizarrely, that armor looks more in place with the Exiles than the Dominion. It's got all the makings of "DIY" armour, from the metal reinforcements that look like they were scavenged from elsewhere (particularly the stovepipe grate kneeguards and the control panel chest guard), the bandaging around her waist, and the skulls on her sleeves and the gear on her belt.

All <REDACTED>ing fantastic, mind you, but really, it doesn't look very "sophisticated Empire-y."

Anyway:

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Espers and golden fishies of healing with an actual psyblade on her back and bandages around her waist and back and makeshift metal reinforcements and blue and yellow colour scheme and green eyes and lip gloss and PINKISH RED HAIR!!!!!!!!

I really, really like all the elements in this picture.

The psyblade looks fantastic. I love the "nail" appearance like a predator's claw, and the dull sheen was perfect.

Look at dat armor! I love the scavenged, DIY look to it all. The blue base and the yellow-orange reinforcements look fantastic together, and the darker blue grays for her pants and the bandages around her waist keep the whole thing balanced.

I love coats that have waist flaps. The little ribbon on the front was very nice.

Enjoying that hairstyle so very much! This style is one of my perennial favourites, especially with the "wave" up front and the detail on the individual locks. I do so enjoy it when hair is less one continuous mass and has locks and stray strands like that.

She looks like she's enjoying herself! Happy expressions are the best.

Nice little detail with the collar bone. It's almost invisible over everything else, but you still put that detail in! Bravo.

Thanks for the lovely art as always, Pocketz.
    Siflay likes this.
  7. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Looks great! I can tell you put a lot of effort into this coloring. Was fun watching you do some of it too. No worries on the collab. Anytime is fine. I'm still polishing my part too. :) Keep up the GREAT work!
  8. FelixAkuma

Not a dominion fan and i can't write a huge review like Ruff :p

But Wow Pocketz! Looks amazing, seriously, great work :)
  9. Malifykai

Malifykai New Cupcake

I absolutely love your art Pocketz! I cant wait to see more and even commission a pic of my own ;D Keep up the amazing artwork Pocketz, I love it!
    Pocketz likes this.