1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[Poll] What Class Will you play?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Voorhees, Nov 30, 2013.

?

What class will your Main/First be?

1. Esper

11.8%
  2. Spellslinger

19.7%
  3. Stalker

16.4%
  4. Warrior

12.5%
  5. [Redacted] Heals/DPS

19.1%
  6. [Redacted] Tank/DPS

20.4%
  1. Mellkor

Mellkor Well-Known Cupcake

is this the 4th, or 5th one of these polls?
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

6th! (just guessing though)
    :roflamo:
    The link you couldn't give, I know of it. But again you know when they posted it?
    After that they used the names themselves, giving green light for the usage of those names. And they haven't said anything after that about not using those names, instead they are just trolling around with the names.

As far as the spirit of the forum, that following the rules. Carbine using the names themselves X times by now have made it so we can use it aswell. Before they used it they were data-mined names hence their reaction of ''pelase don't use it'' and the Mod's have enforced that for quite some time.

Again this all ended some time ago, still thinking this means you clearly don't watch all the media/inf about WS that often :D

So I still say ''fail'' for using <REDACTED> in a poll, which only makes some people (read newbies) more confused.
  3. Voorhees

Voorhees Cupcake

Well my bad for the "Redacted" of course we have heard the Engineer name used many times, but I just figured I would leave them out.

Also I understand that there have been other "What class will you play" threads, but I had not seen one with an actual poll at the start of it.

Regardless, I am so freaking bored this week with lack of new stuff and no beta that I am going crazy and just wanted something to do.

Sorry....
  4. Habanero

Habanero New Cupcake

Warrior will be my main if they gonna fix the missing acoustic feedback on hitting stuff. (I hate to swing a heavy weapon through thin air).

Spellslinger is a close second. I really like to shoot projectiles :)
  5. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

Not entirely true. He said a massive disadvantage in CERTAIN SITUATIONS. You would be limited to certain builds of course. Though in pvp I would certainly say you'd be gimping yourself.

"hi do stalkers have to use stelth will there be viable dps options for the class for people like me who love fist weps but hate stelth
    (ragetears)(link)
    Stealth is the innate ability so you do not have to sacrifice an Action Set slot to use it.
    There are viable builds that use abilities that do not interact with stealth so you are not forced to use it if you don't want to. Though you would be losing a massive advantage in many situations in terms of opening fights and in PvP.
    (CRB_Merkal)(link)"
  6. Opherium

Opherium New Cupcake

Warrior love, my friend
  7. Mersea

Mersea New Cupcake

I'm definitely going to play a warrior. :D
  8. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

You do know how to quote/link it correctly, right? Why not do so then? :p

Still Engineer tank
    Medic healer here!

Warrior gameplay was dissapointing to say the least...not my thing.
  9. Voorhees

Voorhees Cupcake

But, what if you can't be a dirty Chua with those classes? Except I think we have seen a Chua with a Shotgun in pics/vids if im not mistaken
  10. Giruvegan

Giruvegan New Cupcake

oh man... im just waiting for the engineer drop. till then im torn between engineer and spellslinger...

I always play the warrior type class, so this time around i want to switch it up a bit
  11. Chimei

Chimei New Cupcake

I will Definitely play an Esper Healer unless the Medacted class blows me out of the water.. Guess i will have to wait and see.
  12. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Chua engineer is confirmed, and my main choice so I have nothing to worry about :D
  13. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Chua engineer is confirmed, and my main choice so I have nothing to worry about :D
  14. Voorhees

Voorhees Cupcake

Hey anyone know if it's possible to go ahead and change the Redacted to Medic/Engineer? Maybe I am stupid and am overlooking it.
  15. Kujaix

Kujaix New Cupcake

Well Medic seem to be exactly what I was not hoping for.
  16. Voorhees

Voorhees Cupcake

Now that all have released, maybe we can get more votes in the polls to see where things stand a little better.
  17. Kay

Kay Cupcake

I think I'll roll a Spellslinger/Scientist character. Why? Because I'm a fan of DnD wizards and WoW Mages and this sounds like it'd bring you closest to that concept!
  18. Doc Scudz

Doc Scudz New Cupcake

Hardcore raiders you know the deal! One main? no way buddy! I'll be playing an engineer tanking for my guild, and a medic healing for our alt raid nights!
  19. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

Lol, I do on PC but posted this on iPad. Didn't have the options.