1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Poll: What side of the war are you on?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Poneros, Jan 24, 2014.

?

What side of the war are you on?

1. Exiles

51.1%
  2. Dominion

37.2%
  3. I have so much free time I'm going to play both..

11.7%
  1. Groossum

Groossum Cupcake-About-Town

You my twin!? Dieeeeeeeeeee!!!
  2. Shykz

Shykz New Cupcake

FOR THE DOMINION!!!
  3. RedDragon

RedDragon New Cupcake

Dominion seems cool, but looks like it will get overpopulated with these "FOR THE DOMINON" kind of people. That's not really my style and it's too forward because more than likely their chanting for their death. Exile is the good guys and since they are usually low on population my guild will love to carry them to the top. Thanks and goodluck Dominion, see you in battle I guess
    gabers1 likes this.
  4. Vail

Vail New Cupcake

I go where the Chua are. Although honestly I'll probably end up playing both.
  5. Groossum

Groossum Cupcake-About-Town

What do you mean those "FOR THE DOMINION" kind of people? What do you mean, you people?!
    Carry those Exile bodies you mean!!! Rebels, rock ppl. undead and ppl mating with bunnies are good guys?
    shheshhh...we Dominion must be Evillll!! :)
  6. Flawz

Flawz Cupcake-About-Town

ohhhhh no bro :) Not THIS Exile! You'll Learn that soon enough.
  7. Appledelhi

Appledelhi New Cupcake

I thought I was going to roll Exiles but I am really feeling Dominon now. For the Horde!!! Er... Dominion!
  8. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

I dont really get a horde feel from dominion at all. I live and die horde but im gonna be Exile all the way !
  9. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

*Looks left*

*Looks right*

FOR THE DOMINION!
  10. gabers1

gabers1 Cupcake-About-Town

The honorable side- Exile
  11. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

Exile along with my male Aurin harem.
  12. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Can I just say how much is wrong with this post?

1: In every single ''faction poll'' i've seen so far the Exiles outnumber the Dominion (in quantity! not quality though)

2: Exiles...''good guys''??? I'll not repeat this discussion all over again, but there are around 5000000 pages about this already that it isn't as black and white as that. They may be as ''good'' as the Dominion is.

3: ''since they are usually low on populaion'' kinda gives off the feeling you've seen a poll where the dominion had more votes then the Exiles? Then please do tell me where you've seen this poll, cause i've yet to come across such poll. Sometimes in those polls the Dominion get a lot of votes but i've never really seen them ''Dominate'' the poll in the end.

4: I like counting!

5: This will probably be my last number.....too bad isn't it?
  13. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

It really does look like Exiles will slightly outnumber the Dominion in all of the polls I've seen too. This is likely because people are allergic to chua fur. I mean, those things must shed year round. Ew!

But, seriously, I think that the number variance can be attributed to Exiles being portrayed as the underdog in the lore. They've been running around the galaxy, barely escaping the Dominion, for hundreds of years.

Exiles aren't good. I think too many people keep assuming that. Exiles had their roots in resisting oppressive government, but Exiles are more anarchists at heart. Not that we don't like it that way! Exiles will happily do what has to be done. Look at the Granok mercenaries. They said "Screw the Way of Stone garbage! We're getting our butts kicked! It's time to steal some guns and shoot some Cassians!". Likewise, the Dominion is just as far from good. They gave the aurin homeworld to those smelly chua planetreapers! New planetreapers are probably powered off aurin souls or something.

So far I haven't seen one where the Dominion had a significant portion of votes either. Again, I think it's the whole underdog motif too.

One...two...three..potatoer...seven...cabbage...twelve-teen...purple...yays! I can do it too! Counting is funs! Specially aurin counting! Chua counting is so silly.

Chua can only count to five! Aurins can count to potatoer!

In one of the youtube videos they show new character creation (ironically the character is a smelly chua spellslinger). Part of the introduction quests introduced the player to combating Exiles. At least, Exiles as the Dominion saw them. The quests portrayed Mordesh as rising from the ground like zombies. Another quest was evicting silly aurin treehuggers from their homes to make way for Dominion industry. The whole core of this seems to be Dominion propaganda. To make the Exiles seem less sentient than animals.

In other words, Carbine has taken time to give Dominion players the perception that Exiles are the evil ones. Even taking time to do so with quests in game. Every society what's to make itself look like the good guys their enemies as the bad guys. For them, it's just smart politics.[/quote]
    Extatica likes this.
  14. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I don't really get your point since you are only stating good things that the Dominion has done ;)

Ps: you don't really have to quote all my text to just say ''I agree Extatica''.....it's hard isn't it? :D
  15. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

Good things the dominion has done:

1. Basically creating the race of Chua as it is known today.

2. Redefining classism.

3. Apparently inventing Space Britain, that accent proves their evil nature! Hopefully this means we will have Space Australia soon too, go Space Broncos!
    [​IMG]

4. Killing Exiles before they were even Exiles, talk about efficient war efforts. :eek:

5. Attempt to save the universe from space zombies.

6. Trying to remove all the space hippies.

7. Putting the terminology "space" on everything.

8. Teaching me how to count to ten!

9. What comes after nine?
  16. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

And that's only the beginning of the list :eek:

Can you imagine if you could count to over a hundred? The list just goes on and on :up:
    Benzecry likes this.
  17. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

Note to self, start thread called "One hundred things good about the dominion." Double note to self, change name to thousand after reaching one hundred. :up:
  18. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I'm going to sleep and once I wake up I expect that thread to be life!!!! :coffee:
  19. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

But, but, if I didn't quote it I wouldn't be able to show you how high I can count in Aurin! :rolleyes:
    Extatica likes this.
  20. DRGomes07

DRGomes07 New Cupcake

Playing Dominion where i can punch a Granok in the face