1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting PoW Pigs of War

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by WarPig, Jan 25, 2014.

1. WarPig

WarPig New Cupcake

Hello Everyone !

I am WarPig and I invite YOU to join our Open Gaming Community and help us hit WildStar strong and hard ! We have been around since 1998 and as Steam came along we have continued to enter into all sorts of games along with now helping our members Stream/ advertise we promote everything we can within gaming and our community! Wildstar looks to be a fantastic game and I cannot wait to play it and hope that if you are looking for a fun / casual / or even a hardcore dedicated experience with an older and more experienced group we should be your choice!

We are always around and looking for more gamers to play WildStar with and we are hitting this up early to make sure we are set at launch so please come apply !

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pigsofwar

Join and let me know who you are and your interests so I can help you get comfortable!
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see it even faster and better :up:

Ps: Dominion or Exile guild? Or both? NA based I assume?
    Better to give more info to people in this post ;) It's lacking some crucial info for some people.
  3. WarPig

WarPig New Cupcake

I did just sent my Register thank you for suggesting !

N/A Exile seems to be the choice for my people so far ... perhaps we will hold a poll before launch to get a better idea of what majority wants to do.
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC! :D
    Good luck with your Guild/Community! :)
  5. WarPig

WarPig New Cupcake

thank you so much I've been watching this site just didn't register , and also Subterfuge Gaming which I visit Blankspace's stream quite often...

The community here seems to be really great and forums are solid .. cannot wait to kick this game off and just gooooo!
  6. WarPig

WarPig New Cupcake

still seeking more players to fill out our ranks and have people to just chat with about this awesome game! Please hit us up!!
  7. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Hmmmm. Creative Guild name. Wish you the best of luck with it though mate, and welcome to WSC!
    WarPig likes this.
  8. Carebear Commander

Carebear Commander Cupcake-About-Town

I am bumping because I really like your guild name!
    WarPig likes this.