1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Predicting 10 classes

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Sneakybuffalo, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Aheadache

Aheadache Well-Known Cupcake

as in 8 total? Like 8 that are equal for both factions?
    Or 4 on one side 4 on the other?
    Or 7 on each that are the same and one more that's faction exclusive? making it 8 on each side bur really 9 total?

Dont mind me, I just hit my 3rd coffee mark and am about to be on a conference call
  2. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

I have two opinions.

1. 8 classes total, all 8 on each side, no difference.
    2. 7 classes on each side, but each faction has 1 distinct class the other faction doesn't. So 9
  3. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

Just to be contrary, I will say 4 classes, but chosen abilities and stat priority can make each class go different ways in regards of role and how it is works for dmg/heal/tank.

I still totally hope the pet class thing is for all and depending on a craft catching, raising and training pets for own combat use or selling to others as combat companions - unless the hire your alt ever comes into play
    :)

OK, I know, I am likely to fail in my predictions :p
  4. bitbandit

bitbandit Cupcake-About-Town

swtor generally is not referenced in a positive way lol but this counts!
  5. bitbandit

bitbandit Cupcake-About-Town

Scrolling through all of these, i had the thought "having x number of stats doesn't always mean those stats will be in every possible pairing" Not that I am opposed to more classes or anything. I would personal throw my chips in on a tanky(or dps) class with healy/buffy/control capacity or a long range class (possibly the mysterious figure with a rifle over its shoulder that's been seen) or perhaps a pet based class even.
  6. arnold

arnold Cupcake-About-Town

That has nothing to do with their class mechanics, and everything to do with their endgame raiding and lack of timely content releases.
    Patrician, Rumze and 16bitbandit like this.