1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Prepared Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by thrastorm7, Feb 6, 2013.

1. thrastorm7

thrastorm7 Cupcake-About-Town

Hello Everyone

Prepared Guild EU, was created several years ago in World Of Warcraft, pretty soon managed to become one of the best Guilds in server. At Guild's pick we stood among the 100 best guilds Worldwide (85 to be exact). During Wrath of the Lich King expansion and in particular on Lich King heroic mode (11/12 HC) in Icecrown Citadel, Guild seized competitive raiding due to the fact that WoW became boring and repetitive. We then became a really casual guild raiding 1 or 2 days per week with decent progress.

We tried some games in order to get back to progression mode again, but sadly nothing met our standards, until we heard about Wildstar, the game that we believe it is going to be the next best thing in mmo genre. Since then we are preparing for when WS is going to be released.

Guild is semi-hardcore, that means that we plan to raid 3 to 4 days per week, we expect that those days will be more than enough in order for us to become a pretty strong and competitive Guild. For that purpose we currently recruit experienced Mmo players with a proven gaming background. Guild has a very strong core of players, but given that in Wildstar 40 men raiding will be re-introduced we are in need of E X C E P T I O N A L players that are able to raid at least 3 days per week.

Some frequently asked questions:

Why you guys recruit from now and you do not wait for the game to be launched?

We just want to be prepared and minimize the time and the effort to recruit when the game is launched. At that point everyone will be focused on understanding game mechanics, researching about the game and his character. Of course it will be unavoidable not to recruit, but the strongest core we have in advance, the better.

Do i need to apply in order to join Prepared?

Definitely. And you also need to make a good application, given that we do not know you, our only mean to gather information is your application submission. It's not that we are a bunch of torturers that we like to waste people's time by making them apply. We consider it essential as it should be.

What server will you guys roll on?

PvP. And no it is not negotiable

What about faction?

Most probably it is going to be Dominion, although if several prefer otherwise we might change (not likely)

Will i have real life if i join the Guild? or i ll have to be online all day playing/raiding

We do value people lives, we do not want them to burn themselves in game, thus we plan to raid for like 3 or 4 days per week, what we require from you is to be able to raid at least 3 days per week. Hours and days will be decided with the Guildies when the time comes.

What is Guild's website?

Oh yeah, that... http://www.prepared-online.com you may also find us on twitter: PreparedGuild and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PreparedWildstar.

You may visit our website for more information

2. thrastorm7

3. Wreck

Wreck Cupcake-About-Town

If anyone is wondering "What faction will this guild follow?", then the answer is that there will be a discussion once we have more information on the Dominion :) Next Wednesday hopefully!

4. thrastorm7

Recruitment is still open!! Show me some more love!!

5. thrastorm7

6. thrastorm7

Still strong and recruiting

7. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

Nice logo, wondering if you have decided which faction you're gonna side with.

8. thrastorm7

No we haven't yet, we have our first meeting this Monday, not that we will decide that day, but we may discuss some things... I will put it up for a vote once we reach 35 members, we currently are at 30, with 3 more coming soon!

so yeah, i expect next weekend to decide the faction!

P.S the credit for our logo goes to Wreck, he did it and yes it looks very good :)

9. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

Good luck deciding (luck isn't needed really as long as you go exile :sneaky:)
    Wow, Wreck's got skills, good job man!

Wreck likes this.
  10. Wreck

Wreck Cupcake-About-Town

Thanks man, I'm just a beginner.

11. eTek

eTek New Cupcake

What time zone are you guys?

12. thrastorm7

European... we have ppl from all over europe, Denmark, Norway, Beligium, Turkey, Greece, Sweden bla bla bla

13. eTek

eTek New Cupcake

cool cool, well good luck man, im eastern US so i think im just a few hours to off lol

14. thrastorm7

You might want to check serenity or errant... closer to what you seek

15. Umbra

Umbra Cupcake

Ahh, didn't initially realize you were an EU guild. This is good news! Looking forward to seeing where you guys progress. May even pop over a look myself ;P

16. thrastorm7

Hey m8, good luck with your guild project, you plan to start something from the start? cause we already have around 30 members, maybe you'd be interested if our views are close...

17. Umbra

Umbra Cupcake

Going to head over and take a look at your site etc :)

18. thrastorm7

Recruitment is still open...

19. Wreck

Wreck Cupcake-About-Town

We have a new advertisement :)

[​IMG]

Qimx likes this.
  20. Qimx

Qimx Cupcake-About-Town

Hi Prepared fellows!
    I did the application yesterday and I think Ive been accepted, but apperantly I cant see the whole forum. I miss some steps?
    Anyway hope to see you all soon.