1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Products within Wildstar (both official and fan made)

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by t209, Apr 22, 2014.

1. t209

t209 Cupcake

Hello, there cowboys. I just bought a marauder TV (I wish that there should be more TV Variations like Plasma TV and even laptops) in Wildstar. But the thing is that I wonder what kinda of TV Shows would be available, both official and fanmade.
    Here's my take
    - My Little Equivars (I mean both of my characters, an exile father and a Dominion son, are bronies and My Little Chua and Aurin would have factional barrier).
    - Trooper Joe: A Real Exile Hero
    - Real Planet
    - Judges
    Here's the official ones
    - Dorian Walker's Night Zone
    - Some show that is based on Nickelodeon All That but with two Chuas
    - Low Born Louts (reminded me of British Punk bands, like Sex Pistols, even though I only read the journal in Ellevar)
    In addition, I would love to have some non-TV products, especially Alcoholic brands.
    We got Mudder's Milk, Something Expensive Wine (it's a fanmade but it should be official), and Granok Blue Ribbon.
  2. Katu_Kath

Katu_Kath Robot Cupcake

StormTalon brand energy drinks -"Drink like a god!"

Protostar brand Jabbit Giblets - "Lightly seasoned, breaded then fried, Deliciousness that you can not deny."

Malverine Security Systems - "Beware of dog"

Rowsdower fluff-stuffed pillows - "No we did not just stuff a Rowsdower in a pillow case. No, it is not Baaa-ing at you, its a pillow. Stop asking so many questions!"
  3. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Rowsdower Plushie: This is actually in the game as a decor item for housing. Except that we can't hug it. There isn't a proper hug emote. We needs hug emote! So I can hug rowsdowers! There are other kinds of plushie decor items in game, but rowsdower is bestest. I think I'm just going to fill my entire housing plot with plushies.
  4. t209

t209 Cupcake

What about somethin' for us Lowborn RPs? Like Beer (Not just Lagers, some stouts and ales will be nice), Gin (Other than Zin and Tonic, the original bottle), and Whisky/Whiskey.
    Not the Protostar ones since
    The Dominion is cutting ties with the Protostar by claiming the mine and redistributing it to the Freebots.
    . We need some Dominion drinks and no wines!
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014