1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

"Props" to MistaMike & Co.

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Autumnal, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Autumnal

Autumnal Cupcake-About-Town

Now that "all is not secret", and we have a bright destination, please join me in giving "props" to MistaMike, and all the other Founders, ones who had the vision, and patience, to have this site (Formerly Carbine Central) up-and-running, giving the flood of us newer people a landing space prior to the opening of the floodgates.

Those who have had the patience, and persistence, to "be fans, before being a fan was cool".
    We thank those who have gone before, and welcome those who follow after!

New name, new vision, same ol' tenacity!
  2. FerretParade

FerretParade New Cupcake

We liked you so much we put up with account creation after account creation *claps*

Really dude the site is stunning
  3. souper

souper Founding Member

Yeah, MistaMike is great. Kept the site running for so long and even got us exclusive interviews with Carbine staffers when there wasn't any info the game. Hope to see a flood of newbies show up.
  4. Thee

Thee Cupcake

Agreed, it's a great site. I remember being signed up on older versions, but I never posted actively. I guess I got wiped or something due to this. Anyway, already mentioned on IRC today that the forums are great. I love the software in use here, and I absolutely dig the design. I am sure this site has a bright future. Looking forward to see it grow and evolve over time.
  5. Jive

Jive New Cupcake

Mikey Mike is the man! The guys got what we in the field call "Grapefruits".

Im glad to see the name change too, keep up the excellent work!
  6. Scrawny

Scrawny Cupcake

One of the newbies here, just flooding in. Very impressed by the site, great work and glad I found you guys.
  7. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

I concur and add my own! Thank-you, MistaMike! Ya done good, mate!
  8. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Thank you everyone for your very kind words. I am very humbled.

The truth is it's the community that makes or breaks a fansite. I'm just the man behind the curtain trying to bring fans together and create the best fansite possible for our members. Without all of you WildStar Central would be nothing, so a big THANK YOU to everyone for your patience and loyalty over the years and well... AWESOMENESS... plus all the new members who have contributed to our fansite lately. Did I mention we have one kick ass community here? :)
    Brotoi and Ekhael like this.
  9. Ekhael

Ekhael Founding Member

Yea much respect dude the multiple changes to the website that got better each time + the little tidbits you were able to get before wildstar was announced made it fun to be a part of even though we really had nothing but a few pieces of concept art and some alleged "clues" to talk about and brainstorm what they were working on ^_^