1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA [PST] Looking for PVE/PVP guild Semi-HC

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Captmorgan42, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Captmorgan42

Captmorgan42 New Cupcake

Hello!

I've been searching around for guilds that mainly do raids centered in the West Coast.

I have work and school (graduate this semester) limitations, however, 7-10 PST works best. 3-4 days a week.

Previous MMO experience:

Vanilla-Cata WoW raid experience as well as PvP.

Warhammer Online PvP

Guild Wars 2

Thanks! Looking forward to play an awesome game with you guys!
  2. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

We're mainly EST focus, but we are an international Guild with players from all over the world. Our biggest play time is from 2pm PST to 11PST. People are generally on anytime before and after, but that's where we have events planned mostly (weekends differ)
  3. berrylava

berrylava New Cupcake

I'm looking for a guild with the same schedule as you are. Please let me know if you find one! Its always a challenge to find PST guilds.
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.