1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA [PvE] <Ruin> On Pergo! Looking for dedicated raiders!

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by null7238, Jun 5, 2014.

1. null7238

null7238 New Cupcake

Who we are

Ruin is a new guild that is currently looking for some dedicated raiders to help fill the ranks. We come from a background of raiding in World of Warcraft, as well as FFXIV RRB. In vanilla WoW (known by a different name at the time) we maintained a very high standard of progression, and typically were the first guild on the server between both Horde and Alliance to clear raids. In FFXIV RRB, we were the top guild by a stretch, leaving contenders in the dust and creating a gap so large that if anyone wanted to progress, they were with us! We have always enjoyed raiding, and more so lately have tried to leave out the elitest attitude. We ultimately aim to be the top dominion raiding guild on Pergo, but we also note that we have some tough competition. Regardless of where we stand in rank, we will strive to do our best and we won't deter easily.

Who we need

Currently we are looking to fill any and all ranks. There are some requirements, other than your class, though. You must be a positive, mature individual who understands the way that guilds make progression. This means that during progression, we will wipe many times over, and it's understood that you will stay with us during these frustrating times because that's how you progress! We will also be looking for a couple officers in the next couple of weeks, if you're interested you can PM me.

When we raid

We will be raiding four times a week during progression (Sunday-Wednesday) and three times a week when not progressing (Sunday-Tuesday). We will raid for two to four hours depending on the circumstances. We will be doing our best to push forward at any and every point.

How we loot

Loot will be officer looting with random rolls. If we have a hard time determining who deserves the gear, then it will come down to the rolls. We have tried many systems in the past, and this works the best by far while allowing us to progress significantly fast.

How much we need you

We will require a 75% attendance, this means you need to show up to 3/4 of the raids each week. I honestly do hate to push such a policy, but unless we do, then we will have a difficult time progressing.

Joining

If you are interested in joining please PM me in game, NullRarp, and we will discuss your joining the guild.​