1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

PvP Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by morroIan, Jun 27, 2013.

1. morroIan

morroIan New Cupcake

This is has undoubtedly been suggested before but I'd like to see a PvP forum to discuss the various types of PvP: BGs, arenas, warplots.
  2. Teel

Teel Cupcake

In the end it definitely has to be added, agreed, I wonder how much speculation we can do about PvP though at this point with so little information out on the area :)
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Probably won't see such a forum until more is known about PvP in Wildstar. All we know about warplots, arenas, and battlegrounds is that there will be warplots, 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 arenas, and battlegrounds. Not much to talk about with so little known thus far.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

As with other forum type requests... once the information and discussion levels warrant it... the forum will magically appear :)
    GloryHogXL likes this.
  5. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

Zap.. PLEASE!! Pvpers need this like Yesterday..
  6. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

we have no official info really on PvP. there's not much to discuss, and if there is something to discuss you can just put it under "Wildstar General"
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Yup seeing the abundent of PvP threads, they sure need their own place to discuss it :p
  8. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

KAT.. Your resistance is futile. I'm PvP to the core, I would suggest a PvP forum for a MMO that has NO PvP. So, with all due respect..there is enough PvP info there for PvP enthusiasts like myself to plan, speculate, trash talk, brag, Rage over until more info is shared.
  9. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

well, then, until there happens to be enough for the Mod team to deem it appropriate that a PvP forum be added, post PvP topics in General chat ;)
  10. Yakzan

Yakzan "That" Cupcake

Like Kat said, you are more than welcome to post PvP threads in the General Discussion sub-forum. There simply is not enough info to generate enough PvP specific threads to warrant a specific PvP sub-forum just yet. It will most definitely exist as we get more info and inch ever closer to launch, along with other sub-forums.

It'll definitely come, just not yet.
    Kataryna likes this.
  11. Expulze

Expulze New Cupcake

I don't see how pvp info has anything to do with creating a sub forum. If anything it will be a place for us to discuss the clases, guilds, banter for people to get to know who the pvpers are etc. Impulse will be pushing PVP to the core in this game, as it looks very skill based :)!
    GloryHogXL likes this.
  12. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

Agrees! WSC forum Mods are not core PvPers otherwise this would not be a issue and we'd already have our Subforum. Yep I said it !!
  13. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

;) Now it's correct :D
    GloryHogXL likes this.
  14. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

THANKS CUPCAKE!!
  15. Expulze

Expulze New Cupcake

It is most certainly true, almost every MMO before relase has a PVP subforum, this makes me slightly nervous as to weather PVP will be taken seriously or not :(
  16. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

except this isn't the Official Forums. this is a Fan Forums. There is PvP, there's hardcore 40man Warplots - we just have no info about them yet - which means it's not warranted to have forums dedicated to them.
  17. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

KAT..we understand what you are saying, what we don't understand is why the need for more PvP info is needed to create a PvP Subform. Like Expulze said, it will be a place for Core PvPers/Guilds/enthusiasts to come together and discuss,collaborate,coordinate, speculate and promote PvP.

Starting a PvP Subform now will be better than starting it later because lets be honest, when Wildstar Official forum opens.. This place is Dead. Plus.. If you have seen some of my posts you would know I'm a Grunt, and a bit of a bonehead.. Ya do not want a bunch of me's posting on the General topic Subform, so thats why you make a place for them to go..
  18. Isgu

Isgu Cupcake-About-Town

Even though there certainly is not enough information about pvp atm to warrant a sub forum, I still think it would be beneficial to have one sooner rather than later, if for no other reason than to make mods lives easier (less topics to move later on) since people will discuss pvp either way. :)
    Anyway, that's just my opinion.