1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA PvP Group / Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Bibidi, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Bibidi

Bibidi New Cupcake

Hi there, I'm looking to build a group of people who are looking into this game as a possible new home for PvP action on NA servers. As of right now, I have no intention of this being an established guild or gaming community, but if we get enough people and have people willing to fill position in ranks we can talk about it and figure out our best options. Say a group of 10 confident PvP-ers at least and we can talk about guild names. 25+ we can structure a community perhaps.

Goals for this group:
    I want this group to be able to make a name for its self in this game. I want people to come in to a PvP instance and cringe when they see us (which may involve a guild tag for reference :p ). As far as world PvP, I would like to induce the same reaction. This is assuming it is in the appropriate region (per lvl) and not because players of our group are harassing lowbies whom have no chance of survival. I want this group to be know for its skills in level ("fair") combat. To be legit in our cause. Would be nice to eventually be able to say we have a battleground squad, a warplot squad and an arena squad, each with experienced leadership able to train new recruits and insure we are always strong as far as PvP is concerned.

A little about me:
    My first MMO was WoW during Wrath of the Lich King. Goes without saying I am fairly new. I originally focused on PvE progression in MMOs until that of course started to get boring, seemed to be the same thing over and over no matter what game it was. Mob here, Boss there, here's the mechanics, don't stand in fire and win. So I started getting more interested in PvP, started in WoW but it wasn't until I started playing SWTOR that I really started to focus on PvP. Eventually I was part of a group that would do scheduled ranked warzones every week with the intention of gearing and learning the best ways of playing the objectives. Eventually we were able to play with the top guilds on our server. Then Arenas came out and they took away warzones. I stopped playing after that and this a friend showed me this game. Ever since I've been following this game in hopes of a new home to start with a fresh group learning the game together.

Replies:
    A) Tell us about yourself, gaming background, achievments, goals for wildstar. B) Why does this group approach appeal to you? C) Any Questions? D) Any Suggestions?

P.S. Keep all posts clean. Be mature. Please no unrelated posts.

- Bibidi / TheeGent

Opherium likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild/group and don't forget to Register in the all guilds thread so people can see it even better and faster :up:

Also I suggest you have a site that explains for details and for other uses. You can check out other guilds/groups in the link I linked (click on Register) and you can see what they have on their site's etc.

Bibidi likes this.
  3. Bibidi

Bibidi New Cupcake

Thanks a lot, I will be sure to register and look into the other sites to see if I can make something that works :p

Extatica likes this.