1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG (PvP/PvE/Social/Hardcore) Wayward clan members looking for a home.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by TrueMyst, Jan 15, 2014.

1. TrueMyst

TrueMyst New Cupcake

So recently our clan leader decided he doesn't want to lead anymore due to irl responsibilities (which is understandable).

So now we have a group of people that will be looking for a new home. There is roughly 10-15 of us though we still need confirmations on who will be playing on release day. We currently have a guaranteed 5 who will be sticking around. We are all PvP oriented and are all experienced gamers. We've played the competitive scene, ranging from WoW to LoL/Smite and pretty much everything else but we still very much appreciate the social/casual sides of MMO clans.

Our group consists of primarily Brits and Scandinavians and we have all pretty much agreed on rolling Dominion.

If anyone is interested in having us along for the ride then let me know. ^_^
  2. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

why couldn't you guys be americans or in our timezone :(
  3. TrueMyst

TrueMyst New Cupcake

We can always try our hardest to be American. We could even stop using the letter "u" in the right places in words like "colour" :p Seriously though, depending on server latency it wouldn't necessarily be a problem for us to join a US guild...
  4. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Oh ok the other problem would be that we are planning on rolling on the Exile side, on account that we have seen that the dominion side if over populated and has a lot of immature players. :( . So what do you say you so want to roll Exiles with us :)
  5. TrueMyst

TrueMyst New Cupcake

Unfortunately a number of our guys are set on being space hamsters. Not to mention sacrificing our Imperialistic ways leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Thank you for the offer though. I was up for joining. I just have to go with the majority decision, however. :)
  6. Mantard

Mantard New Cupcake

Are you guys able to do Eastern Time Zone Raid times? I know that would be a middle of the night raid for you guys!
  7. TrueMyst

TrueMyst New Cupcake

Probably not. I've been discussing it with the guys and they're not too happy about raid times being that late for us. I think we're going to have to go with an EU guild now.
  8. Mantard

Mantard New Cupcake

I figured as much! Good luck with your search though! You guys may want to wait just a tad longer. I know not many guilds are in full force recruiting yet! Might have more options later! Sadly we aren't big enough to do a EU branch.
    TrueMyst likes this.
  9. TrueMyst

TrueMyst New Cupcake

Thanks for the advice. We may end up doing that :) Good luck to you guys too ^_^
  10. Mantard

Mantard New Cupcake

I would consider doing a EU branch though if I had some good people to help with it!
    TrueMyst likes this.
  11. TrueMyst

TrueMyst New Cupcake

I would totally be up for it but my friends aren't too happy about it :( Thanks for the interest, regardless.
  12. ISharie

ISharie New Cupcake

i pm'ed u if you see what you like let me know
  13. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

What you want to do, is decide to roll Exile and come and be Filthy Gorgeous!