1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Question on the limited edition pink hoverboard. Did I screw myself out of getting it?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Dasmordo, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Dasmordo

Dasmordo New Cupcake

I was in the winter beta playing a dominion character and I got my hoverboard after hitting level 10 and I decided to play exiles then so I had to delete my character did I just screw myself out of getting the hoverboard at launch or will I still have it unlocked ?
  2. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Well its based on account not character, I'm assuming you were on a Pvp server, so the rules were that you had to delete one faction to play the other, but ya you should still be good to go on launch.
  3. Dasmordo

Dasmordo New Cupcake

It wouldn't be on my exile character tho at the moment tho would it? Seeing as it's not there. It should be at launch tho correct?
  4. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Its an account flag, nothing more. Once you received it in game you should get it on launch. If you don't file a ticket.
  5. Dasmordo

Dasmordo New Cupcake

Will do thank you.
  6. Satarn

Satarn Cupcake-About-Town

You had to make a character and level it up to 10 before they started the pre-order weekends. The characters made after that don't get the hoverboards anymore - neither the faction nor the account type matters. For example, I've got characters of both factions on a pve server and both my Aurin and Draken made and leveled up before the lift have them, but the new Aurin from a beta weekend doesn't.

The flag however should count as long as you had any character with the level 10 hoverboard at some point.