1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Quote button?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Batzorig, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Batzorig

Batzorig Cupcake-About-Town

I may be missing the obvious, but is there and easy to use quote button? I can see the one just above the post box, but it creates an empty quote I have to copy-paste to myself. Easier way, or am I just being too lazy? And if there's not, any way that could be worked in? Very used to having a quote button on people's posts which automatically fills in the who and what, and I can crop it down to just what I want to reference easily.

Thanks for any info either way.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It's the ''reply'' button :D Just next to the ''like'' button. And if you use this reply button the person who you Quote will know it as an Alert so he can respond back to your post.
  3. moneda

moneda Cupcake-About-Town

Hiting "reply" under someone's post auto-quotes them. Is that what you want? :confused:
  4. Batzorig

Batzorig Cupcake-About-Town

Yep, my brain wanted it to say 'quote' so much I just assumed the button that started with 'r' was 'Report'. Thanks.
  5. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

Oh there's on of those too. :p