1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Racial leaders

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Sep 19, 2013.

1. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

there our leaders for most of the races............at least on the exiles side, and they are:
    aurin: queen mayala everstar
    mordesh: victor lazerin?
    grannok: durek stonebreaker
    humman: i think he's in cryostaces?

im not sure about dominion, but any way this thread in about what you think that the leaders not seen look like, or if possible what class would they repesent the most, or if we will see them in the the starting zones or what?......................im not really sure what this thread is about, i just want to talk about racial leaders:D
    Carebear Commander likes this.
  2. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Exiles

Aurin -- Queen Myala Everstar
    Mordesh -- Dr. Victor Lazarin
    Humans -- Admiral Serrick Brightland
    Granok -- (General?) Durek Stonebreaker

Dominion

Chua -- Mondo Zax
    Mechari -- Unknown, probably just follow the emperor
    Cassians -- Myrcalus the Vindicator
    Draken -- Also unknown, based off of Draken Lore, possibly Myrcalus the Vindicator, too. There is probably a Draken general somewhere here.
  3. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

The title of the Draken ruler is High Clanlord, from the Draken race page on the official site. The info for the Deradune region lists a Clanlord Makaza. That may or may not be the racial leader of Draken on Nexus, depending on how many Draken clans or Clanlords have a presence on Nexus.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I'm not 100% sure Mondo Zax will be the racial leader of the Chua though......I don't know but my gut feeling says there is someone else aswell.

As for the Mechari, they'll have a leader aswell. The ICI is lead by something...but mayby that racial leader is more like a giant computer, instead of a person.

But those are my guesses, i'm almost sure of all the other things you guys have listed :up:
  5. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

It's the eldan overlords!
  6. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

It would be cool for Mechari to have some sort of Cyborg like leader....i'm not sure though
  7. Cartographer

Cartographer Cupcake-About-Town

I don't really see why species' "leaders" would be anywhere near a frontier planet like Nexus, especially if you're thinking about The Cassian Emperor or Aurin Queen or the Draken High Clanlord or such. Not to say I wouldn't like to see some faction "personalities" leading areas, regions or warfronts (but Generals really have no business being that near the front lines, we shouldn't really be seeing any higher rank than Colonel).
  8. zekkdarklighter

zekkdarklighter Cupcake

enter the fictional adventurous story of science fiction... the emperor had no business being on an incomplete death star that was the primary target of a known and forseen rebel attack, but he though it would be 'cool'.

The exile leaders don't have much choice, they are making this their new homeworld, they have no where to go to stay off the front lines. The dominion emperor has declared nexus the new capitol of the dominion, and it is confirmed at least during holidays he himself will make an appearance on the planet. as for other dominion racial leaders, a little harder to see being on the frontlines...