Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Xlugon Pyro, Jul 19, 2013.
Blood Red hair and ripped up ears... All I'm gonna say... well that and... Seahorses.
Finally got you. I am so going to run this joke into the ground until you are foaming at the mouth. Your a good sport for playing along.
myala everstar, long may she rule!!!!!!!
With her harem of... Seahorses?
Yahhh, its starting to loose its charm now... I think ill give it a rest for maybe an hour, Lol.
Calling it now, First expansion Seahorses become a playable race or mount.
Lol, Check out the Weavism thread if you wanna figure out whats so funny about the joke. Skip over all the "Philosophical" nonsense though. It was so freaken of topic.
I Hope not last thing I want is to see people playing races for min/maxing.
non combat stuff is fine like dancing and emotes but nothing that affects pve/pvp gameplay
For races I like Mechari for dominion over all
Granok on exlies though Modresh is very close 2nd sometimes first depends on my mood.
Cassian/human are simply boring
Aurin/chua not really into furries
Drakken kinda meh to me I really want to like them, noble savages and the like, but they don't click with me
Chua all the way! Lot of comparisons to Gremlins, but my reference point is Stitch. I'm going to back up sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe!
Because I want to make a ranking post too:
1) Aurin - They make me think of Ferngully for some reason. Gods I hope there's a singing raid boss voiced by Tim Curry.
2) Mordesh - Love their aesthetic and personality. I bet my home will be a Mordesh style laboratory even if my main is an Aurin.
3) Chua - I do love Gremlins. I have a stuffed version of Stripe, the evil one from the first movie, above my TV. Mogwai version I won at a fair.
4) Draken - I love the female draken, the males not quite as much. I do like the "tribal warrior" archetype. They're like space Klingons.
5 and 6) Cassian and Exile - While humans are a little bland I feel like Carbine has done a great job giving them personality, much more so than the humans of WoW and other games. Both Kit and Malvolio rock. They're both cooler than the Aurin chick in the reveal cinematic. I'd love a collectors edition with figures of them.
7) Mechari - Super cool, but I don't know why they can't use guns...
8) Granok - Also a cool race, just my least favorite of the available. I think my lack of interest mainly stems from the fact that they can only be Warriors right now. I may very well roll an engineer Granok if that ends up being a possiblity.
Even though I've ranked them, I do like all the races. Carbine has done a great job. None of the races are super bland nor are any of them totally creepy. They've all been given a sense of personality and humor. Even the Aurin were able to stay away from being creepy, prepubescent, cat/bunny girls like that race in Tera.
For me, it would go something like this:
The rest of the races, I'm not really interested about