1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Raider Looking for PST Friendly Monster Killing

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Jawsh, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Jawsh

Jawsh New Cupcake

I've found a Guild, check the signature. Been that way for quite awhile. ><

Please stop bumping this.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Good Luck with your Search for a Guild! :D
  3. Mantard

Mantard New Cupcake

Good luck as well. I would offer my guild for you, but we will be raiding on East Coast times. I am in Florida and did west coast times for my wow guild for 3 plus years, and it really wore me down. If you think you can ever do 8 30 Eastern, hit me up!
  4. Jawsh

Jawsh New Cupcake

That's 5:30 here, not really viable. It's as if no one lives on the West Coast......
  5. Skreacher

Skreacher New Cupcake

I'm in the same boat, but i'm looking for like a 9pm PST start time. Might get something going myself soon.
  6. Jawsh

Jawsh New Cupcake

I'd be interested in helping if you want. I tried something similar myself and the well seems very dry at this time. Also getting recruits once the game launches for that time slot can be dicey.

Source: Led a late night PvE Guild in WoW.
  7. Jawsh

Jawsh New Cupcake

WTB Guild PST
  8. Jawsh

Jawsh New Cupcake

Bamp
  9. Jawsh

Jawsh New Cupcake

Kapow
  10. Jawsh

Jawsh New Cupcake

Shazam
  11. Jakurah

Jakurah New Cupcake

If you dont mind rolling on a PvP server then you should check us out. Link here
  12. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

I know you said you're not interested in a PvP server, but Vengeance is an international guild for the reason that we have players from all over the world (officers too) I personally play with people in San Francisco on a daily basis from 7PST on. We have player activity from 5pm EST to 2am EST ( continues on to 5am, but not as heavy)

yes, we do focus on both PvP and PvE, but we're a close knit group of gamers who just love to win, be it PvP or PvE.

www.vengeanceclan.com

feel free to check us out, we've been together for years and will continue to do so. Hope to hear from you soon
    -Eurlin
  13. TrevorTQH

TrevorTQH New Cupcake

Did you ever find a guild? I'm also looking for something PST.
  14. TrevorTQH

TrevorTQH New Cupcake

9P is my preferred playing time as well. The good PST guilds all seem to play at 7P, which would be difficult but doable for me.
  15. Sylph

Sylph Cupcake

Myself and another player I know irl are in the same boat. We have a hardcore raid background and we used to be able to do the typical 8-12 est thing but not anymore. We live East Coast but we need a guild that can do PST times (8pm PST at the earliest) because we work night shifts. Sats and Suns are pretty much fair game but weekdays we are not ready to sit and raid until 8pm pst. This 7pm pst business is killing us.
    If you guys find a guild that starts 8pst on raids please drop me a pm. I'd love to know about it!
  16. Xanz

Xanz New Cupcake

Our raid times are decided by our community and that's when we actually get closer to being able to raid after the game is released. From the games that I've raided with OSD it's usually multiple times a week and the times vary from 7pm pst-10pm pst. Weekends being the most favorable. If this is something that might interest you, check out our recruitment thread HERE.