1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Random Kat Asks, Again!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Lyli

Lyli New Cupcake

First game was Pokemon Yellow, first console was Gameboy Color, followed by Nintendo 64 with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Those two games made me into the explorer gotta catch 'em all MMOer I am now. :roflamo:
  2. Malisent

Malisent Cupcake-About-Town

I had a Commodore Vic 20, and the game I remember most from that was called Rat Race..

Before that, I had a Radio Shack version of Pong. First game I really threw myself heart and soul into was Zork.
  3. Drasas

Drasas Well-Known Cupcake

The game my brother and I spent months trying to beat as little kids.

The game that I only managed to beat for the first time like 7 years ago. Multiple controllers were destroyed because of this one.
  4. kaoseth

kaoseth New Cupcake

In the faintest back corners of my memory, I remember playing a video game that had some square that moved around on the screen, and a plastic decal that you affixed to the TV that looked like a haunted house. I don't remember the rules. If you look at this image, you can see the purple haunted house just to the right of the box, on top of an image of the US.

[​IMG]
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

your image is broked...
  6. TheCommissar

TheCommissar New Cupcake

I want to say my the first game I played was Diddy Kong Racing, introduced to me by my older cousin, and my first console was a Nintendo 64.
  7. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

I remember a couple of games, just can't tell which one was first.
    And my first ever gaming platform was an Atari.
  8. kaoseth

kaoseth New Cupcake

Hm. You are right. Apparently the website doesn't like linking to the image. This is from
    http://www.cedmagic.com/history/magnavox-odyssey.html
    [​IMG]
    My first game I remember playing used that purple decal of a house on the TV.
  9. imrevned

imrevned Cupcake

Hmm.. I believe it was Pokemon Yellow with the Gameboy Color (Pokemon Edition) ^_^
  10. Elthic

Elthic Cupcake-About-Town

My first game was for the SNES with super mario world and donkey kong country. Got both for christmas I think I loaded mario first, but I liked donkey kong more at the time. I think I was 5 or 6.
  11. Mateus

Mateus New Cupcake

I don't remember the first game ever, but the first that "marked" my life was Chrono Cross for Playstation. Even to this day it is my favorite game. And about the first console, I believe it was a Master System.
  12. Simokon

Simokon Cupcake-About-Town

That is awesome that is exactly the same games my sister and I got with our NES, we played the <REDACTED> out of those games.
  13. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

i found Mickey Mousecapades playable on the internet somewhere the other day :)
  14. Simokon

Simokon Cupcake-About-Town

I am sure if I went back to play it I would be supremely disappointed the same way I was when I watched the last star fighter for the first time in 20+ years.
  15. Rai

Rai Cupcake-About-Town

16. Lsya

Lsya Cupcake-About-Town

First one I played was Pong. The stand up arcade machine version. Later, I got an Atari 2600 when they came out. Which of course, came with Pong. :)

Then, in high school (1979), we got a terminal tied in with a main frame across town that let us use BASIC. I wrote a short MUD. That was fun.
  17. Vembumees

Vembumees Cupcake-About-Town

Can't exactly recall the very first games I played, but some of the first ones that I spend quite some time on and can remember were Commander Keen, Quest for Glory 4, Castlevania.
  18. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

Atari. Breakout. Many a house fight started and ended over that flippin controller. Everyone in the house played it.

My own personal gaming system?
    The NES. I collected bottles, cans, and did shoveling/gardening/any work I could to save money to buy it myself. I played Final Fantasy, MegaMan II, and TMNT 2 until my thumbs were blistered :p
  19. mge_br

mge_br Cupcake

That i remeber Sonic on my Mega Drive, but my older cousin had a Atari that I problably played fist bur cant remenber
  20. Pixie

Pixie Cupcake-About-Town

Zool, with my friend on his dad's Amiga. Or "Candyland Ant" as I called it, since I was 2 at the time... I was absolutely convinced he was an ant. I also thought Yoshi was a larvae.