1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Random Kat Asks, Again!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Veckna

Veckna Well-Known Cupcake

Lol thank god for Pyaray - I'm not the only one who's first game was Pong.

Mine was on the Binatone console in all it's glory:

[​IMG]
  2. XxxVoidxxX

XxxVoidxxX New Cupcake

pong or centipede on my odysie<sp>
  3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

I remember Reader rabbit in glorious pink and blue
    [​IMG]

after that I remember Might and Magic II

[​IMG]

First Console was an Atari 2600, but even back then I was a computer guy.
  4. Kusiga

Kusiga Cupcake

Not sure what my first game was, something on the Atari either Pac-man, Q-bert, or something. First game I played a ton of was Super Mario Bros when my bro bought me a NES one x-mas. First computer game that really left an impression on me as gaming being able to have complex stories was watching a friend of the family play King's Quest IV than let me try it and I kept dying lol. Eventually played a little bit of each KQ game when one school I went to the library had Apples and copies of the games for kids to play. Always remember floppy disk errors in one them so you couldn't get past a certain part.
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

Asteroids on the Atari 2600.

Computer gaming it would have to be Oregon Trail on the Apple IIe.. Seriously FU Dysentery!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Pestilinz

Pestilinz Cupcake

The first game I remember playing would have to be the original 'Mario Bros." No, it's not the game on NES that came with Duck Hunt. That's 'Super Mario Bros'. The game I'm talking about was on Atari and it was a simple game with a "POW" block in the middle of the screen that you could hit in order to turn the sewer baddies over and knock them off the pipes. Nostalgia.
  7. Tiiria

Tiiria Cupcake

The first video game I remember playing was a Jump Start Kindergarten thing. It involved reading. And stars. I forget what the stars were for. Very very fuzzy memory.

The first game system I had (that was mine and mine alone) was a Gameboy Advance SP. My dad got me and my brother each one of those (the newer backlit kind) before vacation once so we'd shut up in the car. XD And it worked. Played Pokemon Ruby (his) and Sapphire (mine) all the way.
  8. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

I started to play games very late... I was 19, pregnant and for the first time I played on a console. It was Zelda:Ocarina of Time.
    No wonder why my daughter is a Zelda addict.
    Kataryna likes this.