1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Random Kat Asks: Marshmallows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Nov 12, 2013.

1. MrDreadful

MrDreadful Creepy Cupcake

[​IMG]

I like marshmallows in my cocoa when I can get them.
    The crunchy marshmallows are still pretty nice. Lucky Charms!
    I put as many mini marshmallows as I can fit without causing catastrophic cocoa failure.
    If all I have are the big mallows, I use em. It's fun to watch them dissolve slowly.
    Haven't made any before, but I want to. And cover them in chocolate.
  2. Irullan

Irullan Cupcake

Reading Random Kat Asks threads is making procrastinating much easier. ;) Thanks!

Hot Chocolate - With or Without Marshmallows???
    With! I know the name of this is ridiculous but seriously, this is the best hot chocolate in the world (from a packet anyway). It is SO GOOD with any kind of marshmallows, but I prefer my sister's homemade ones.[​IMG]
    Do you like the small crunchy kind of marshmallow that comes in the little packets?
    I don't mind them- they remind me of lucky charms cereal!

Do you like to throw in a handful of the mini marshmallows?
    Totally! I like when then get a little slurpy.

Do you like to throw in a couple of the HUGE marshmallows that are usually reserved for smores?
    Yes! My sister makes giant ones that she cuts out into snowflake shapes and adds a little cinnamon or chili to them- so good!

Have you ever made marshmallows?
    Nope- maybe one day. :) You should totally share that recipe when you get around to trying it!
  3. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

I have one of those big IR ventless gas heaters in my computer and TV room and I am so tempted to see if it can be used to roast marshmellows.

Who needs summer when you can be cooking with gas XD
  4. Xilana

Xilana New Cupcake

I think i must confess here.. I have never eaten marshmallows in my life...
    Then again i don't think they are very popular in belgium.. * bonk me if i'm wrong*

Now after reading this thread i think i might go look for them in the shop tonigh :D
  5. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

With the little marshmallows it comes with and when they are gone put it a spoon of the marshmallw cream mmm
    Kataryna likes this.
  6. Yinello

Yinello Cupcake-About-Town

Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows is the best thing ever. Too bad we only have 1 type of marshmallow here... How boring! (but delicious!)
  7. Tiiria

Tiiria Cupcake

Never made marshmallows. I eat hot chocolate with either lots and lots and LOTS of little ones, or several big ones. I don't really like the dehydrated ones. They melt into your drink so fast. But dehydrated marshmallows are good in cereal. Chocolate lucky charms over regular. Marshmallows are amazing, I love them.
    Kataryna likes this.