1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Random Kat Asks: Phobias

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, May 21, 2013.

1. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

ok, new Random Kat Asks, this time wanting to know...

What Scares you most in the world???

I'm really scared of Heights, but I'll ride (nearly) any roller coaster you can throw at me!
  2. skofan

skofan Cupcake

needles, tattoo needles, syringes, sowing needles, basically needles.
  3. Gazimoff

Gazimoff Cupcake-About-Town

Lightning and thunderstorms.

Although I wouldn't call it an irrational fear per se. Being struck by lightning kinda makes you eager to avoid repeating the experience.
    Kethrym likes this.
  4. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

work
    Fate Flyer, Yianna and skofan like this.
  5. Chomag

Chomag Cupcake-About-Town

Hmm...nothing in particular. Maybe drowning.
  6. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Gays!

Erhem... now that I have that out of my system...

To be honest I'm really not sure. I have aversions to certain things because I find the disturbing or what have you, but there's not much I generally fear at large. I hate fear because it binds me and prevents me from doing what I would otherwise want to do.

I probably wouldn't want to die via drowning so that could be a fear of mine. Most of my fears involve what others around me are doing. I don't have any hard phobias though. Blind fear doesn't work for me. :p
  7. Roland Daemon

Roland Daemon Cupcake-About-Town

I'm scared to be completely alone.

No internet.

No Phone...

Miles away from civilization.

.....*shudder*
  8. Chomag

Chomag Cupcake-About-Town

Sounds like you're scared of boredom. :D
  9. skofan

skofan Cupcake

<-- that guy on the left is tattooed, has frequent bloodtests, is going through a set of dental surgery, and needles still make me pale, sweaty, shaky, and makes my heart beat a hundred miles a minute. plus, they're really scary!
  10. Xlugon Pyro

He'd have committed suicide long ago if he lived my life. :p
  11. MrsJ

MrsJ New Cupcake

When I was little, it was bees and wasps. It was so bad, I probably looked like I had an issue. I couldn't even enjoy being outside during the day in the summertime when I was little , because I was always looking for bees (unless I was really distracted). As I grew older, the fear wasn't as terrible and I tried to stop it from controlling me being outside. My high school friends (especially the boys and now, my husband) used to find it hilarious to come close and buzz in my ear, just to watch the reaction. xD I can honestly say I was more afraid of an insect than I was of death, which is very odd. My mother thinks this fear developed since we lived in Arizona for a short time and had killer bees in the area.

I'm much better now. I don't go running and screaming, but I still flinch and make noise like a frightened cat if I see a wasp, and I love being outside again. What's worse is where me and my husband live, there are tons of yellow jackets in the summer. One got inside the house the other day. It was in the window, trying to find its way out of the screen behind the window, and I was really scared it might fly and go hover by my kids and sting them. I actually went up to it and trapped it in the window.

I named it Henry. Figured I might as well, since it was always there when I washed the dishes...probably plotting my demise.

I don't think I'm nearly as terrified anymore. But they're still pretty dang freaky.
    Foxchain likes this.
  12. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

So you're afraid of gays?......is that why you don't like me? ;):p:D
    Thanks God i wasn't...if i had been afraid i would've never survived a certain periode of my life :D Try getting a minimum of 5 needles in your body each day for a few weeks :p Then at a certain point they even start saying things like ''oh no we already used that place too often''.....like i'm some kind of Pincushion.

Mayby it sounds really weird, but i don't really have some kind of fobia, or big fear (mayby for horny Exile bunny girls).
  13. Xlugon Pyro

Oh, I like you a lot! Like to hunt you that is, Dominion trash!

Do they have to be horny? Or just bunny girls? If not, I'll be able to torment you forever! Your Dominion pawns won't be able to protect you!
    Extatica likes this.
  14. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

This kinda made me sad :cry: Now i wished you'd be dominion so we could be friends! :inlove:

Combination of horny and bunny, those things just wanna jump every man they see! :cautious:
  15. Xlugon Pyro

You might be punning too much in this thread. Yes I made up a word. Deal with it. :cool:

Maybe I will be Dominion! It all depends on character creation options and the remaining class reveals.
  16. Deltre

Deltre Cupcake-About-Town

There's only two things in this world that scare me...cute girls and spiders.
  17. skofan

skofan Cupcake

starts to genetically splize cute female spiders, with lazors. (cue evil scientist laugh)
    Kataryna likes this.
  18. Xlugon Pyro

THIS.

Especially because most girls seem to think the mere presence of a man/male is just creepy, at least in my experiences. Can't even muster up the strength to ask a girl out to lunch without fear of her filing a sexual harassment complaint against you. :(
  19. SirRobin

SirRobin Cupcake-About-Town

You know, this is pretty much it for me too.
  20. Bolt

Bolt Cupcake

See, I don't have the cute girl problem, but I am soo paranoid about parasites or any worm-like things that can live inside you.:eek: