1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Random Kat Asks: Super!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

ok, today's Random Kat Asks: is in honor of my kiddos. They both say that their favorite super hero is The Hulk, and both will walk around saying "Hulk Smash!!" while showing their muscles, and if we have on Avengers, they sit there asking, "Where's Hulk?? I wanna see Hulk!!" Kinda funny that my son's name is Bruce, and he likes being The Hulk.

So, on to today's questions:
    1. Who is your favorite super hero, and why?

2. If you were a super hero what powers would you have? (you can only pick two)

My answers:

1. I have always liked Superman, and Green Lantern. I had the Superman action figure (embarrassing story - I called them "Boy Toys" when I was little, because they were toys...for boys...but I liked them even though I'm a girl...) when I was little that came with the kryptonite ring and both the ring and Superman had magnets, so you put the ring close to Superman and he fell over.

2. I'd love to be able to fly, even though I'm scared of heights. Don't really know what I'd pick for my second ability...hrm....

Fate Flyer, Aheadache and Kurik like this.
  2. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

I asked this recently on the EU forums too! :) My favorite super hero is the Flash specifically Wally West, my brother gave me his old collection of Flash comics which I grew up with. Super speed isn't my absolute favorite power but I have enjoyed the way it has been depicted by the Flash.

Two powers I would pick for myself would be something ice based and super speed.

3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Can it be anyone? Or does is has to be some Marvel hero? Since i don't really like those ones :oops:
    Super-Villains including?

4. Aheadache

Aheadache Well-Known Cupcake

Wonderboy ~ because he is just awesome.

The power of flight and mind bullets.

5. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

Dunno what superhero I like but as far as super powers go unless it counts as cheating or not a super power.....

"Vampire" and all that comes with it the strengh, speed, flight, immortality, eternal youth, psychic abilities, demonic summoning, blood lust and shapeshifting thats so good it should prolly count as two :p
    *oh and no F'ing sparkles! :mad:*

hmm... thinking a bit more since I chose this as my super power's I guess the only "hero Vampire" I can think of is Alucard from the anime Hellsing

6. Soylentgreen

Soylentgreen Well-Known Cupcake

Sounds like a recipe for a super wipeout

I'd say my favorite super hero is Wolverine he's always been awesome.

If I could pick two powers they would be teleportation and fire mastery.

Kurik likes this.
  7. Lunacat

Lunacat Cupcake

I'm not sure if my favourite character could be considered a super hero but to me she is :inlove:
    Sailor Moon is a hero i have always admired. The reasons are many but mostly becouse she is such a regular young girl with all that entails :laugh: but yet she endures through so many ups and downs, always staying true to herself. My two powers would be to be a super genius and able to fly :)

8. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

any super hero at all :)

9. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

No hero, but my powers would be invisibility and telekinesis. I would freak out people all the time.

10. Honoracy

Honoracy Cupcake-About-Town

Night Crawler. I wouldn't need any other powers :)

11. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

Deadpool, I love his humor. Also love spider-man's sarcasm and Robert Downey Jr,'s portrayal of Iron man

Superspeed like the flash (with the high motabilism bonus power \o/)

and regenerative healing factor like wolverine (yes I am going to have adamantium claws coz why not)

Lumzk, Kirathis and Kurik like this.
  12. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

Regenerative power would be amazing. Wolferine shows this. Hmm what else, I would go for the Hulk. Total badass, ultimate strength. Hulk smash! No-brainer, literally! :p

13. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

Superpowers? No-brainers for me!

1) frickin' invulnerability so that I can do crazy things without fear of death :p.
    2) Teleportation! Going to the store? Bamf! Late for work? Bamf! Annoying traffic? Bamf! Wanna visit another country? Bamf!

My favourite superheroes are Batman and Spider-man! (Does Batman count if he has no superpowers? :p) Whatevs! I grew up on the 90s Batman cartoon series and Spider-Man. :p

14. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

Yay! AWESOME question, Kat. :D Kudos to your kiddies!

My favorite superpower, hands down, is telekinesis. I shall tell you why... ;)

With telekinesis (trained and honed to the highest degree, I would imagine), you can:
    • move things with your mind (obviously), so you can lift and move whatever you like - basic
    • lift up stains or water from shirts, clothing, bed sheets, etc. or just dry yourself off after a shower/swim instantly by lifting up all the water molecules
    • pull your enemies apart, molecule by tiny molecule, literally moving all their atoms apart (muhaha!)
    • fly around by means of lifting yourself or others up into the air and controlling where you go with your freaking mind
    • stop rain from ever hitting you and messing up your hair you worked so long on styling ;]
    • exercise easily by running in place by hovering
    • lift up big things, like cars, planes, buildings, and ships and even pilot people around in them
    • waterbend or firebend - move water or fire...with your mind!
    • control your enemies (like bloodbending)
    • move moons, satellites, and planets, or stop meteors from hitting the Earth :p
    With telekinsis, you have so many options, that a lot of it is really limited by your own imagination! I'm sure there are plenty of things that I have not thought of. Being able to fly alone though, among other things, definitely is a big turn on for me. :inlove:

As for my favorite superhero (I really like Ironman, buuut), that would probably have to go to:
    Jean Grey/Phoenix!

15. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

Guess you will play a Esper then! :)

Kataryna and Fate Flyer like this.
  16. Wreck

Wreck Cupcake-About-Town

I can't really decide easily, but the first thing that came to mind was The Hulk. Simply because he's a badass.
    If I had to choose 1 superpower, it would be mind control. Definitely.

17. Kirathis

Kirathis Cupcake-About-Town

1. Deadpool. He's hilarious, demented and breaks the 4th wall constantly. It's just a good time reading Deadpool. An amusing upcoming Deadpool game goodness linked at the bottom. The last couple seconds are the best....for us anti-Wolverine people :D

2. Ah the super powers question. I used to have many answers for this but now just one:
    The ability to instantly absorb, understand and apply any and all knowledge I come into contact with (including absorbing the contents of a book by touching it or someone's knowledge by a handshake or something).

....oh but I can pick two! Um....

Probably some form of Psyonics. Maybe telekinesis...

I like Fate Flyer's ideas, and the Avatar reference.

Deadpool Goodness!

18. Phakz

Phakz Cupcake-About-Town

Captain America is my favorite Super Hero.

One power would be to make stuff explode. Another power would be, make something whole again so after I blew it up it would be normal again. Yes, I would have soooo much fun being able to do this lol :p

19. kaoseth

kaoseth New Cupcake

Currently, it's Superman. I usually dislike superheros that are just power fantasies. It was the same way with Superman until I watched a documentary with Stan Lee, and he was taking about Superman. About how Superman's alter ego is Clark Kent. Unlike many other superheroes, Superman dresses up as a human to fit in. Which is opposite of how you think of superheros. And I began to look further on Superman. I have basically came to the conclusion that the fantastical powers are normal for his race. his "super power" is his life long effort to be humane.

20. Eight8Eight

Eight8Eight Cupcake

Spiderman, he has this great power that he really does not understand at first, thrust upon him, he then chooses to be good and help people rather than using it to make money and have fun. I guess he first tried to do that but with what happened to his uncle made him see the light.

I would like to have the Healing Factor from either Wolverine and or Deadpool, and the natural agility from Gambit