1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Random Kat Asks:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

LOL Love this. :laugh:

I have been with my boyfriend, Tony (AKA Axiom Awaits) since 2006. We have plans to get married one of these days in the nearish future. It's just a matter of having everything else sorted out that we need to first (like careers and our living situation, as we have plans on moving down to the southwest). We're both gamers, but me much more so than him. I can get addicted to games (seriously), whereas he can live without them.
    Kurik likes this.
  2. Patrician

Patrician "That" Cupcake

As Ender mentioned earlier, I am quite happily married to her.

Nothing is more pleasant than sharing a hobby with someone you love. ^^ But I guess sharing hobbies with people we even just enjoy being around is why we all kind of like MMOs in the first place. ;)
  3. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

Met my partner in WoW, we've been together for 4 years now. I have a 14 year old son. We moved half way across the world (well almost) to be with him :p We're all addicted to gaming, our computer room scares me sometimes;) They are currently both hooked on Planetside 2, while I wonder around various games waiting for Wildstar. Recently have been camping on the sofa with my lappy in my free time, away from all the explosions :).
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  4. imrevned

imrevned Cupcake

Single; too young to have kids xD
  5. Mateus

Mateus New Cupcake

Single.

Yeah, that was easy.
  6. jonbones

jonbones Cupcake

I have a serious girlfriend with whom I live and have a dog. She'd rather watch the Bravo network than play video games and I kind of prefer that. I got my own thing, she's got hers.

I intend on proposing to her, but I'm saving up for a stupid-big ring.
    Mudfin likes this.
  7. Bellaby

Bellaby Well-Known Cupcake

8. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

single, no kids and to go one further have no irl freinds and intend to stay that way :alien:
    Mudfin likes this.
  9. HoneyBadger

HoneyBadger Cupcake

Kataryna so fab.

*Hiss* Do I really have to share?!
  10. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Single. Probably will be for a long time.
  11. Solomon Hans

Solomon Hans Cupcake

Japan, London, Southern US, wherever the work is.
    Got a girl. She doesn't game super often (she's a chef apprentice and you know how chef schedules are), but when she does game with me, she prefers to play Magic: The Gathering, and FPS shooters. Her and her 8 sibling family use to play Halo to decide who has to do dishes after dinner. Recently she tried her first RPG, and I think she's starting to entertain the thought of trying an MMO. Needless to say, I'll be trying to get her to join me on Wildstar. ;)
    Alverad and Kataryna like this.
  12. Ego13

Ego13 Cupcake-About-Town

Are you Married? Dating? In a Relationship? Single? Do you have kids?

Married, have a 3 year old daughter.

Does your wife/hubby/significant other game with you? Do you game with your kids?

She plays games, yes. Not always with me, however, we play at different commitment levels :D
    Daughter doesn't play anything but ed. games...yet!
  13. Simokon

Simokon Cupcake-About-Town

Single, no children that I know of
  14. Paterk

Paterk Cupcake-About-Town

Almost engaged with my g/f of 2 years. Currently we live 2 hours apart due to my work and her doctrite in physics. The only thing keeping us from pulling the trigger is the distance. We met at a hipster bar at Clemson University. She was born and raised in Shanghai, China and has the figure of a model. Not only that, but I got her to try out Guild Wars 2 with me, and she loved it. Its her first "real" video game, and shes great at it. She always had my back.

I can't wait to see what adventures we will have together in wildstar. She already is in love with the Aurin, and I'm a Granok IRL.
  15. Jynetik

Jynetik "That" Cupcake

Permanently engaged to to love of my life for at least the foreseeable future marriage is a complex subject for us. We were best friends in highschool, went to the same college, became closer, we both graduated recently with the same degree, different specializations and immediately moved 2000 miles apart to live at home keep costs down, job hunt, and prepare for the next step. Been "romantically involved" for going on 6 years at this point? It's been a little while lol.
  16. Deltre

Deltre Cupcake-About-Town

Been single for a good while now. Military has kept me busy and moving around quite frequently. I'm moving to Cali and I'll probably try to get a relationship going there. It's going to be difficult though, I love me some Cali girls.
  17. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

ok, gotta ask how large of a person you are, my hubby's what i'd call a "Granok IRL" as well!
    Mudfin likes this.
  18. Paterk

Paterk Cupcake-About-Town

I'm about 6'1 260 lbs. I've gotten a little fat since I entered/graduated from grad school, but I've always been a meaty person. Even when training for half marathons. Lets put it this way...I was in the 189 lbs weight class all four years in high school wrestling.
    Mudfin likes this.
  19. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

:inlove: big guys! my hubby is 6'6 and like 350+....there's a pic in the Meet the Forums (i'm 5'6, full foot shorter than him, lol!) and most of my guy friends are 6'0+
    Mudfin likes this.
  20. Lyli

Lyli New Cupcake

Single and keeping my eyes open even if I'm shy and my radar is always way way off mark. :roflamo:

Also divorced but on and off with WoW though currently 2 months off and trying to stay that way, engaged to Wildstar. :inlove:
    Kataryna likes this.