1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Random Kat Asks:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Caimie

Caimie Cupcake-About-Town

I am in a relationship for more then 11 years now and we have been living together since 2007. We don't plan on getting married or having kids. I already think a cat is way too demanding :)

We used to game together but my boyfriends interest in games do not lie anymore with MMORPG's. So, I am just going solo.
  2. Scoriae

Scoriae Cupcake

Single. No kids.
  3. Verilyn

Verilyn Cupcake

I am engaged to my bf of 4 years. We both game and in fact, that was how we met! We have future plans of 1 or 2 kids, and hope to teach them that gaming is life's reward for working hard!
    Kataryna likes this.
  4. Jersaun Korris

Jersaun Korris Cupcake-About-Town

Currently single, and actually just got out of a relationship with a very scary girl. Kind of a stalker actually. But anyway, most of my relationships have been with gamers, and I'd like to keep it that way seeing that most gamers are intellectually gifted, and have a been of common sense to use logic, and reason. Don't have kids currently, and don't know if I want any yet even though I have thought about what it would be like to have a son or daughter.
  5. Konoko

Konoko Cupcake-About-Town

Koni stuff..

-I am in a relationship.

-I have my son Phoenix from my only previous marriage. He is 14.

-My girlfriend DEFINITELY does not game with me. ( I try to explain to her that she watches TV after work to relax and wind down.. whereas I play games or my guitar ) We do other things together like fine dining and concerts and just vegging on the couch watching movies.
  6. Kalmander

Kalmander Well-Known Cupcake

Single, no kids. It does give me a lot of time for my hobbies though :p
  7. Kaewynn

Kaewynn Cupcake

In a relationship! We actually met from our Guild Wars 2 guild. :inlove:
    Kataryna likes this.
  8. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

Cool thread.

Let's see, married for 22 years. Or a better translation, my wife has put up with my sorry ass for that long. My wife does not play. She does not understand the desire to sit in front of a computer and play a game for a couple hours, but she lets me (probably because I keep her fed, love cooking.)

Have two kids. Daughter (11) and son (8). My daughter will make some man happy as she loves to game and loves sports. Of course that won't happen until she's 35, and by then I'll be dead. She is angry with me right now because she is really interested in the MMO's I play but I won't let her play them until High School. So, she woops my ass on her DS and on PS3. She shows no mercy. Brings a tear to my eye. My son is a goober, but I love him. He enjoys his DS and acts like his dad saying the game cheats when he can't beat it. But, he knows what's up when i zone in to Lion's Arch. He immediately takes over and goes and gets the goggles so he can do some naked diving.

Good times.
  9. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

Cool! Your husband, Paterk and I can get together and form are own Granok team, I'm 6'6" and 315lbs. Or if that doesn't work we can start our own Offensive Line.
  10. Daynejah

Daynejah Cupcake

Married high school sweetheart! 8 years-no kiddos.

I reluctantly played Xbox with him for the first few years of our relationship. He then was deployed and convinced me to play WoW with him so we could actually do something together. Fell in love with WoW and that somehow gave me the confidence and interest to play other games. He'll be playing this with me but he's not quite sure he's as interested as I am. He's somehow really into Marvel Heroes right now....
  11. Eight8Eight

Eight8Eight Cupcake

Single, can't find anyone that can stand my kind of crazy. Anyone I have been with recently didn't like video games and didn't appreciate that people need something to do by themselves to blow off steam.

No kids that I know of.

Kinda a bland answer but an answer none the less.
    Kataryna likes this.
  12. MOGKash

MOGKash New Cupcake

Happily married for 13 years. I guess that makes me an old guy, but I'm not getting any younger either. I'm 37, my wife and I have a beautiful daughter, age 9. Unfortunately my wife doesn't game.....AT ALL. Nor does she even like computers except to browse Pinterest for new project ideas. But, my beautiful wife gives me plenty of space to tend to MOG Nation duties, record podcasts, write articles and play games. I'm convinced I've found my soulmate. Now my daughter on the other hand, is just like Daddy. She LOVES to game! And at age 9, she's already asking when she can get into MMO's. That's my girl! Here's a picture of her recording a bumper for a podcast :)

[​IMG]
    Kataryna likes this.
  13. Kethrym

Kethrym Well-Known Cupcake

Married for almost 10 years, one 9 year old boy, and my wife Okccshell is also on these boards. We game together *happy dance*. I got her into MMO's with SWG, and she's been hooked ever since.
    Kataryna likes this.
  14. okccshell

okccshell Cupcake-About-Town

Ditto... ;)
  15. WakeskaterX

WakeskaterX Cupcake-About-Town

Just got married a few weeks ago! I'm 25 and she's 27 and I'm trying to get her into gaming. I had her make a cute little asura on GW2 and I think I'm going to buy her GW2 for her Mac so we can play together.

She's wonderful and is supporting my decision to go indie full time and take the plunge into game development. Scary <REDACTED> but she's behind me 100%. Got the best Wife in the world :).

But OFC I'd say that. I'm a newly wed X-D
    okccshell, Kethrym and Kataryna like this.
  16. Rhythmix

Rhythmix New Cupcake

I hope this thread isn't classed as old? :eek:

Anyway, I'm 20 years old and currently in a relationship. I got her onto the gaming scene by encouraging her to play League of Legends. Well, I say play?.. but she would only play the champion that had the same name as herself ashe.

I'll have to get her into wildstar otherwise she'll accuse me of having a wonderful new girlfriend, Mrs Wildstar.
    Kataryna likes this.
  17. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

tell her we have Bunny-Cats...and (possibly) Hamster peoples! :) she'll love us here we're fun people! :)
  18. Exanthem

Exanthem New Cupcake

Engaged as of a few days ago but she doesn't quite share my passion for video games. The only game we have ever played together is The Sims.
  19. Myrrdhinn

Myrrdhinn Well-Known Cupcake

I'm in a relationship. :) We are together for 3 years now. :) (And she's also a WildStar fan! ^^)
    Kataryna likes this.
  20. MrsJ

MrsJ New Cupcake

Married for a year in September :inlove: been together longer though. Have a son who'll be 3 in August and our daughter turned 1 in March. They're too little for gaming, but hubs and I are already in agreement of how to handle that when the time comes.

He got me into it, I'd never showed interest before. He'd been unsuccessfully trying to get me into WoW when we discovered GW2 which was my first MMO. We played together, it was fun! I found out about Wildstar last winter and am finally succeeding in converting him mwahaha.
    Kataryna likes this.