1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[Ready check intensives]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thesoundsofsophistry, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Thesoundsofsophistry

Thesoundsofsophistry New Cupcake

Report in raiders.

No raiding threads in sight? Disappointing.
    I suppose I'll have to get one started soon, any particular subjects you that might interest you? I was thinking itemization but I think the PvP junkies might <REDACTED> it up screaming at us to stop oppressing them.

Tell me your favorite raid.
    Mine: Naxxrasmas 40.
  2. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

Personally I liked Molten Core, because it was one of those "Its hard, and ages well" meaning that even after clearing it for the 20th time I still had fun.

For mechanics I would vote Ulduar.

and for community experience I vote ICC, mainly due to the drunks I raided with.
    -
    As for the other bits of your topic, I wouldn't mind an itemization thread, or at least some grasp on the stat distribution.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I always follow the rule ''haven't beaten all bosses in that raid...can't say it was your favorite'' so I can't say it was Naxx since I only completed 2.9 wings...:cry: (note it wasn't a full 3 wings yet....)

As above I loved Ulduar! (Mechanic wise nicely done)

And jsut for the vibes: Any troll raid! The music and vibe is gives off....they are my favorite for that! (ZG, ZA)

Also Karazhan because of Epic Chess!
    [​IMG]
    PS: Click the picture to watch Geri's epic Chess game ;)
    As for this.....well they will come WHEN we got info on them!!! (also there were quite some threads)

We got no info on them whatsoever! (and what we know has been discussed toooooooo many times).

As for the itemization....I don't think PvP'ers will do anything against it as long as you refrein from saying things like ''don't have seperated gear and all go PvE gear'' or things like that...since that's been done...hmmm... let's see....like every few months?

Itemization as in ''effects on it, the random stat part'' etc. those are better itemization subjects you can discuss.
    As for the random stat part of gear...that's been talked over aswell (for raids),
    aswell as the ''changing of raids every week part''.

See?
    All info we have has been talked about :D

Edit: Totally forgot about The Eye of Eternity! Honorable mentioning because the boss had a nice 3d fight! (including Z axis) And I know how many people love having 3 axis in-game :sneaky:
  4. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

ICC for the setting nad best end boss ever, Ulduar for mechanics, and Kara for oure fun.
  5. Deltre

Deltre Cupcake-About-Town

I did some MC, but didn't raid hardcore until BC and since I was in the military when WOtLK came out I didn't get to do a whole lot. Though, I loved BT and the bosses in SWP were crazy. I only got to 4/6 before I enlisted and decided to go out and do stuff before my life sucked for five years. I have plenty of good memories throughout all of BC.

I think my favorite thing to do was grab random level 70's on Friday night's that were in greens and just run them through Kara for <REDACTED>s and gigs. We'd joke on vent and get some random dudes a buncha gear...ahh awesome times.