1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Reckless Endangerment - PvP/PvE Dominion Guild

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Ilieanna, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Reckless Endangerment is a small guild looking to up it's numbers for Wildstar. We are a Dominion guild who intends on rolling on a PvP server and will be focusing on PvE progression, PvP destruction, and, of course fun in all aspects of the game. With our casual nature we know that RL comes first, but we all try to put in whatever time we can and enjoy that time to its fullest.

Who we are: We are a group of players that like to have a good time. Our various experiences in other MMO's (WoW, EQ 1 & 2, DAoC, etc) have helped to shape who we are as players. We are working people who do the 40+ hour week, but then come home for a little R&R enjoying games.

Our Objectives: We aspire to be a fun, relaxed place where people want to log in and enjoy Wildstar. We would like to accomplish all the things that we can, and strive for excellence. While playing other MMOs, we have come to appreciate the friendship and bonds that are developed when playing any game with good people.

Are you a fit for this guild? (What we expect)
    - Treat guild members and the guild tag with respect and courtesy
    - Play your class to the best of your abilities
    - Zero drama (we all have enough drama outside the game, please don't bring it here)
    - Contribute to the guild with what you can
    - 18+ years of age (due to chat and TeamSpeak conversations)

Please visit our website if we are of any interest to you :) http://recklessendangerment.shivtr.com

If interested, send a message to myself here or on our website for our TeamSpeak information for questions/concerns about the guild. :)
  2. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome and good luck with the guild! :)
  3. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Kurik likes this.
  4. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Heart felt welcoming (hopefully to the forums as well) co-leader, and my husband, Jaraxel
  5. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Welcome to our newest member, Letalus! Welcome aboard!
  6. Slayus

Slayus New Cupcake

Thanks for having me. Now I just have to wait patiently for them to release information on the last race for Dominion and the last two classes and I will be set for launch! :D
  7. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

8. Devious0422

Devious0422 New Cupcake

Hello. I stumbled upon your thread in the forums and after checking out your guild website I have some general questions.

Allow me to introduce myself first, my name is Devious. I, along with a friend of mine, are in the market for a guild (big surprise, right?) for the launch of WildStar. We're looking for a casual guild with the intent to progress in PVE along with a good amount of PVP in the meantime along with overall enjoyment of this amazing game.

Launch, it seems, is still a ways off, but has it been decided which server type will you be rolling on? What time zone are you in?

Thanks!
  9. Slayus

Slayus New Cupcake

Hello Devious. I'm glad you have taken an interest in Reckless Endangerment. I'm pretty new to the guild, but I think I can give you some basic answers to your questions.

I believe the guilds "primary" time zone is EST seeing as that is what the clock on the website shows, but I'm sure we are open to players from any time zone. As for the type of server the guild will be on... I have no idea, but I'm sure once we get more members we would hold a vote and majority would decide. I personally would like to be on a PvP server as PvE servers are kind of boring :p
  10. Devious0422

Devious0422 New Cupcake

Hey Slayus, thanks for the reply. Congrats also on being accepted into the guild. I have to be honest, I read your guild app and afterwards I had to follow up with Reckless. I've been in more hardcore guilds who raid 4 nights a week and while the major effort was rewarding, it began to interfere with RL. Now that I'm older and have a regular 9-5 40hr/wk job I'd rather jump into a game when I have free time instead of planning my week around it. I'd definitely like to experience the epic raids that WildStar is intending to serve up as well as stomp some Exiles into the ground in PVP and having a like minded group who wants to have fun is what I'm looking for. It sounds like you were hoping to find the same and you did.
  11. Slayus

Slayus New Cupcake

Glad to be of assistance. It sounds like you would fit in great with Reckless :)

I hear you on getting burned out and the effects that raiding 4 nights a week has on ones life, and while at times I miss those days, I prefer my current life :p I also hope that at some point we can tackle some of the larger end game content (40 man raids! Wooo!), even if it takes allying ourselves with another smaller guild to accomplish that. All and all I think this will be a great guild for people who play games for fun rather than as a part time job :p
  12. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Hiya Devious, I'm very glad that you decided to take a look at RE. Slayus hit pretty much everything right on the head. I didn't want to decide on a server by myself or with my co-leader (and husband), I figured once we got closer to launch, I'd have a vote to see which server type everyone would like. We are exactly what you think we are, one of those guilds that want that progression with raiding, and also that PvP stomping. You sound like you'd be a perfect fit for us. If you'd like, please post your application and we'll get that process moving in the right direction!

Slayus, you totally rock on the recruiting! I'm smelling officer promotion..... :D
    Slayus likes this.
  13. Jaraxel

Jaraxel New Cupcake

Just pipen in a little correction we are CST not east. But with my work schedule of 4on 4off and i work midnight shift i dont change my wake/sleep time so im up and playing all nite long. And Devious, not to sound to presumptuous, i look foward to you becoming a part of RE :p

P.S. I concur with my lovely wife, I be smelling it too. LOL
  14. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Oh and of course, I forgot to mention, that we do have plenty of cookies here in RE! :laugh:
  15. Slayus

Slayus New Cupcake

Just trying to help build up RE with the right kind of people :p

Oh yes the cookies! All different kinds of great cookies from what I hear :roflamo:
  16. Devious0422

Devious0422 New Cupcake

All kinds of cookies! Random question, did you (Ilieanna and Jaraxel) run your own guild in WoW? If so, what was the name of the guild?
  17. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Slayus - Of course all different kinds of great cookies.. :D

Devious - Jar and I didn't have a guild in WoW, but we did have one in EverQuest 2 with the same name, and also in SWTOR on the republic side Lux Lucis Defensor. Oh yeah, and when are you gonna sign up for our website and do the application so we can add you as a new member :D
  18. Slayus

Slayus New Cupcake

On top of the cookies I will offer a customized signature like mine to any member who wants one :p
    Ilieanna likes this.
  19. Devious0422

Devious0422 New Cupcake

While I didn't see Slayus' most recent post until after I posted my guild app, it could've definitely been used as an incentive lol.
  20. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Welcome aboard Devious!