1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Reckless Endangerment - PvP/PvE Dominion Guild

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Ilieanna, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Guilder

Guilder New Cupcake

Happy Finals Week everyone! Whoop-dee-doo!
    [​IMG]
  2. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

G'luck!!!! :D
  3. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Welcome new members! Happy cold weather (NOT :p )
  4. Guilder

Guilder New Cupcake

[​IMG]Happy Holidays RE! Finals "Week" is still wearin' on. Be back in action soon. ;):D
  5. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Cute kitty!
  6. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Happy Friday the 13th!
  7. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Welcome new members! Please enjoy your stay and free cookies! :D

Bring on the new WSW!
  8. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Happy Holidays everyone!
  9. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Merry Christmas to all! And thank you for those who continue serving overseas to keep us safe :)
  10. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Happy New Year WSC and my insane RE family! :D
  11. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

I would like to take a second to welcome all the new members :) Please enjoy the cookies :D
  12. Guilder

Guilder New Cupcake

What's up guys! Just poppin' in to welcome our newest recruits to our family. We (The Heads of RE) hope that you enjoy our guild and all that it has to offer. With WildStar beginning to come into view just over the horizon we are always open to new members and suggestions/feedback on what you'd like the guild to add or improve upon to ensure that you're having the very best experience with the guild.

So again, to all the new recruits:
    "Welcome to our Insane Family! We hope you enjoy the cookies and drinks!"

Your friend,
    -----Guilder, the "Innkeeper"
    Ilieanna likes this.
  13. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Well said!! :D
  14. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Welcome new members and as always, there's room for you! Come take a look :D
  15. Soopa Feen

Soopa Feen New Cupcake

Hello everyone just stumbled upon this thread while on break at work since I don't have much time left I'll have to keep this short but will be able to respond later after my shift is over basically me and 2 other long time friends are looking to join a guild dominion guild were from the east coast which seems to fit perfectly with you guys because of our schedules raiding which we all hope to take part in for us will probably have to take place on fri-sun. we are experienced mmo vets (wow, rift, gw, gw2..etc) who love to help out with everything pve, pvp, raiding, crafting.. basically anything this game has to offer. we are planning on me being a tank engi, med healer and stalker dps but have no issues with switching it up if the situation needs us to.. hope to hear from you soon
  16. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

You sound like you'd fit us perfectly, head on over to our website (You can just click my sig) and if we seem like a place you'd like to hang out and if you'd like to join our insane family, throw up some apps and we can get this party started :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  17. TheJokersWild09

TheJokersWild09 New Cupcake

Hey Ilieana, I am one of said friends Soopa Feen mentioned, you guys seem like a really good fit for us, were all 20+ males also pulling the 9-5 Mon-Fri grind. I do have a few questions for you though. I see the clock on your website is CST, do you guys normally play within 'normal hours' for this timezone, as we three are in EST timezone (which would mean late nights for us as we are +1 hour to CST). Also, this sort of goes hand in hand with my previous question, do you guys have particular Raiding times/days set yet? The timezone issue would become a non issue if you guys Raided Fri/Sat/ and Sun, but if your Raiding is scheduled for week days Im afraid we wouldnt be able to swing that. Hope to hear back from you soon.

-TheJokersWild

Ninja Edit: I clearly cant tell time, CST is only an hour behind us, this would fit perfectly in with Soopa Feen and I's time schedule, Ive filed an application on your site, hope to hear from you soon!
  18. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

We don't have days set as of yet, but we will definitely be having conversations about that in the future :)
  19. Guilder

Guilder New Cupcake

Woah bros! Sorry that I missed these messages. :eek: The email that this site was linked to for new notifications doesn't work on my new phone, so I hadn't known. :oops: Got it fixed though with a simple email swap. :cool:

Welcome to the crew Soopa and Joker! Always happy to see new applicants. ;) Enjoy the cookies and drinks! :D
  20. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Sorry for the delay... yes, welcome Soopa and Joker :D