1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Reckless Endangerment - PvP/PvE Dominion Guild

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Ilieanna, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

And also a big welcome to Soopa and Joker's friend, Dinja! :D Welcome to the family :)
  2. Guilder

Guilder New Cupcake

Guilder here to give you yet another amazing deal! Right now I am giving away a FREE membership to RE! Also if you order right now I'll double the offer! Giving you twice the RE, free of charge. But wait there's more! Act right now and I'll throw in free sigs and avatars so that you can really feel like part of the family along with a plate of cookies! All of this, absolutely free. And if you don't like it, just send it back for a full refund!

Basically guys, we'd love to have you here in our Reckless Ranks, and all that you need to do is apply and give us a shot. If you end not liking it; NO DRAMA, NO PROBLEM; that's our Number One Rule, our motto. The only restriction is that you must be mature, or 18+, just because some people *cough* Jaraxel *cough* have a sense of humor that makes babies and small puppies cry profusely out of both laughter and disgust. Other than that we are accepting to any and all around! 'Nough said.

------------------NO DRAMA, ALL FAMILY, RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT------------------
    -----Grandmaster Guilder, RE's "Innkeeper" :D [​IMG]
  3. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

I would just like to throw out a big welcome to those new members that found a place in our insane family. Be prepared for a wild ride :D
  4. dartowner

dartowner New Cupcake

what time do you raid
  5. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

We don't really have set times/days right now. With us being casual, our members don't have the time to spend 3-4 days a week raiding, but we will have a "floating" raid schedule. Basically we'll pick a day or 2 in advance and try to accommodate everyone's schedules and see what works best. When we start getting a regular routine going it'll be easier to answer. But with the state of the game now, that's the best answer I can give you. :)
  6. FoolishLobster

FoolishLobster Cupcake

7. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Welcome aboard! :D
  8. Zoomzulu

Zoomzulu New Cupcake

Hello RE :)
    Just 1 question..
    Are you playing on a EU or US server. ( seems like a lot of guilds dont mention this, and NC-Soft dont accept EU players on US servers)
  9. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

We are going to be playing on a US server. I apologize for not having that in our original post.
  10. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Would like to take a minute and welcome all those that have recently come aboard :) If you are still looking for a home, we've got plenty of room! Come check us out, we'd love to add you to our crazy, insane family :)
  11. Guilder

Guilder New Cupcake

If you think that we've stopped accepting new applications, YOU'RE WRONG!

[​IMG]

With WildStar just on the horizon we are still definitely looking for more members. Don't be afraid to sign up and try us out; it is FREE after all. If you end up not liking the way we do things, then just send it back and we'll give you a FULL REFUND.

If we don't get new members soon then all that food that I stocked up will go to waste. I stocked enough for 1000 people to remain happy and healthy for a decade and yet we only have 74 members as of right now. You've got a lot to gain and nothing to lose, so join up with us and be ready to have the best time ever! Don't make Big Sis (Ilieanna) come over here and give you guys an earful about what you're missing.
    Join Reckless Today!

-----------------------------NO DRAMA, ALL FAMILY, RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT-----------------------------

:D-----Guilder, RE's Innkeeper and "Little Brother"-----:D
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  12. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Launch is here everyone (Finally!) Reckless Endangerment has landed on the Warbringer PvP server! Come one, come all... we would love to add you to our insane family!