1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting for Tribe Wildstar Chapter

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Gaffles, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Gaffles

Gaffles Guest

[​IMG]
    Hi there, my name is Aaron and I am recruiting for Tribe's Wildstar Chapter.

Tribe http://www.TribeGaming.com is a very active gaming community; gaming is our passion and our primary pastime. We currently play in many games: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, FFXIV, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3 and many more. World of Warcraft and FFXIV ARR are our most active chapters. We have had past chapters in games such as AION, Warhammer Online, TERA, EvE, Rift The Secret World, Hellgate: London and many more.
    We have now opened our recruitment for Wildstar and are eagerly awaiting your application.

Community:
    Our philosophy is simple: Gaming is our hobby and our love, so we bring together others to join us. Most of our members are working adults in our 20s-30s, but we have some outside that range. Many are married, and we have several couples that play together. We view our members as people, not as toons, and our recruitment focuses on the attitude and personality, not the gear and the meters. Most of us know each other on a first-name basis, we even have an annual get-together (TribeCon), also optional, and some of us have been to guildies’ weddings.

Dedication:
    In Tribe, most of us are online nightly because we enjoy it so much, but we understand if you can’t make it to every single event or be on daily. We expect you to have your life in order, but realize that emergencies happen. We do however expect you to represent Tribe while playing. We want you to be here because you want to be here. If you are thinking of applying but only plan exploit for self-gain, please move on. In Tribe you get out of it what you put into it. If you are sociable, jump on mumble with us, you will have a LOT of fun. If however you solo all content and rarely talk, you may feel somewhat in the rough.

Applying:
    Apply through the forum application and learn more information at http://www.TribeGaming.com

Goals:
    We aim to become a Unit, helping each other move forward at any possible chance. Getting a footing in the game is just the beginning. We plan to focus on end game and PvP as our community is ready for it. Also we will be hosting in and out of guild events so look out for us.

Info:
    •240+ Active Members
    •Active Mumble with 30-50 participants at a time

What We Offer:
    Tribe will provide a community in which you can enjoy the company and fellowship of other gamers, "where everybody knows your name". ;-) We share feedback with those looking to learn (current spec, new class, new job, new game, software, etc…) just about anything we know.

Member Testimonials:
    http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?9308-Member-Testimonials

Looking forward to seeing you in game whether it be beating raid bosses or crushing your opposing faction with some PvP.

2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Good Luck with your guild!

Oh - go say HI over in the Personal Introduction section if you've not yet - and tell Tribe (one of our forum members!) that I say Hi!

3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see it even faster and better :up:

And tell Tribe that I said Hi aswell :D (I vote Tribe for being leader of Tribe)

Kataryna likes this.
  4. Niyogi

Niyogi Guest

Hiya guys! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! We in Tribe are super super pumped for the game. You can't really see much of it yet as the member forums for Wildstar on our site are members only, but its been extremely active.

I also find it amusing that there's a member here named Tribe. I hope he/she will pop by and say 'Hi!'. ^^

5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

He will if you make a post in the ''personal introduction'' section of the forum ;)

6. Eldin89

Eldin89 Guest

Really looking forward to hearing some new voices in mumble. Will be great to join another Tribe chapter in a new game. It is always a blast learning a game with everyone.

7. Gaffles

Gaffles Guest

8. Niyogi

Niyogi Guest

Will have to get around to doing that here soon then. :)

9. Chantrix

Chantrix New Cupcake

I for one am excited to see what Carbine has come up with. What class do you think you will roll on launch? How about the class with the <Tribe> tag underneath? ;)

I know I am going Medic. Dubstep healer drops the beat (and the heals)

10. Niyogi

Niyogi Guest

11. Gaffles

Gaffles Guest

Going spellslinger myself, gotta love the pew pew.

12. Chantrix

Chantrix New Cupcake

Hope everyone had a good New Years. Now with Carbine back at work, Tribe is gearing up further for WildStar with beta events and trying to get as many members excited about the game.
    Swing by our website at www.tribegaming.com to join us in Nexus!

13. Caedis

Caedis New Cupcake

Love being a part of Tribe! Excited for the expanding CBT and eventual release so we can get a Wildstar chapter rolling.

14. Niyogi

Niyogi Guest

Did anyone make some new years resolutions? Perhaps Wildstar related?
    My resolution? Have fun with Tribe! :) (And also to create the most awesome house ever! lol)

15. Sylph

Sylph Cupcake

What kind of raid/pvp times do you guys perform within? Timezone?