1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruitment title request

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by gabers1, Feb 4, 2014.

1. gabers1

gabers1 Cupcake-About-Town

With all the recruitment threads on the recruitment forum, it would be easier to sort through the threads if the faction (Exile -Dominion) were located in the title. Thank you to the posters already doing this- it would just be nice to see more.

Although there are players that may be willing to go to either faction, there are some of us that know exactly where our loyalties lie so please try to add faction when posting new recruitment threads if possible. (I know some guilds have not determined faction)

If this topic has already been brought up (quick search did not reveal), I think it may be worth repeating. ;)

edit: And before anyone asks, yes I am familiar with the registry. My post is referring to the individual recruitment threads being posted on the forum.