1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

<REDACTED>, I think we crashed! What's happening?

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Myrddin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Myrddin

Myrddin Cupcake

Fortunately I made it out of the Dropship without a scratch, thanks for patching me up! It seems that we should build a base camp here and explore the vicinity ... think I saw some light pointing at the sky at the horizon ... over there ... makes me curious where it comes from.

Since You'll be stuck with me here,I guess we should get to know each other and figure out what to do next. Being a professional with manifold expertise I have had my hands in many ancient plots. The epic journey leading here began during an age of darkness and induced historians to compose faery tales. The liberation of skara brae or phlan, wading through the sewers of waterdeep ... you name it and I played my role, striving to bring peace and stop the suffering.

A whole new era started in dereth. The burden of this epic journey lay no longer all alone on my shoulders. Working as a team, or competing with others gave me great motivation.

There is this weird memory to dereth ... one day it was as if fire dropped from the skies, infernos and worse were everywhere invading our cities ... I woke up sweating, but it was as if it never happened ... it seemed so real ... but sorry I should stick to the subject ...

The hunt for fame and fortune drew me to rubi-ka for a short while. Disturbances drove many new settlers, like me, away.

Behind closed city gates of neocron city new opportunities were waiting. One of my favourite memories is watching this city and its surrounding grow. Quite content with all the development I was sitting in a luxuy apartment, when a distress call from a little girl on naboo reached me. A short trip, a little fighting and I was ready for vacation.

The famous temple of shilen was supposed to bring me piece of mind, this big eared dark elf woman accompanied me for some time, eventually we moved to giran. Thought I was up for it, but the tasks weren't rewarding enough for me to go on.

My old Patron M from darktide asked if I would want to join him on a special adventure to a new world called azeroth. Not everyone was allowed to join the trip, but I was fortunate enough to accompany my old friends. There were being of great power ... powers that could strike down any foe in a single hit, they were able to go everywhere as if they were gods. For some time I joined their ranks ...
    More than 1000 days later I have become a an even more valuable source of knowledge and still enjoy fighting back hordes of enemies each week.

If you made it here, you'll realize that eloquence isn't one of my strengths. They lie in other areas, I'll be a valuable asset to the team. Trust me! Follow me! We'll go to that Eldan tower over there and see what is up with that!

(If you want to complain about typos, errors and the like, do it in german!)
    Oubliette likes this.
  2. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Greetings Myrddin!

I really enjoyed reading your role-play introduction. In time we'll see to it there's a dedicated forum for role-players such as yourself.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
  3. Myrddin

Myrddin Cupcake

I am not a role player at all though :D just figured it would fit the gameplay video. Thanks for the welcome! I doubt many know the locatiosn above, or have even been born when they were known by gamers :D
  4. Oubliette

Oubliette Founding Member

I had a character that was born in Highmoon of the Dalelands. At least there, it's not that dark so you are not likely to be eaten by a Grue.