1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Regulators, Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Tex Arcana, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Tex Arcana

Tex Arcana Cupcake-About-Town

Howdy, pardners. Sheriff Tex here.

Myself, the wife, two best friends and a half-dozen or more good acquaintances and long-time gamin' friends are all ready t' jump Arkship and sign up on the ground floor of WildStar. We're too spread out t' be a self-sufficient guild, but I reckon we'd make a damn fine addition to anyone lookin' fer a pack of rowdy hombres (and hombresses) t' fill out ranks.

Mostly, I suspect we'll be Exiles. We'd need a group who don't mind goofy RP nonsense and happy banter between old friends. But we're a fairly even-tempered lot, ages 28-50, professionals, and at least marginally progression-minded. PVP is hit-or-miss with us - I love it, the wife won't touch it, others are a similar mix. None of us are really "hardcore" so much as "time-constrained" (meaning we've all got jobs, kids and Scout meetings during the week) - but all of us are, to the one, pumped and ready t' play some content and take Nexus on head-first.

Every one of us is a seasoned MMO player. We've played everything from EverQuest, to World of Warcraft, to DC Universe, to RIFT ... and everything in between, in groups or all together, for a long time. So we know our way around dungeons, raids, battlegrounds and the open world and won't be a drag on the learnin' curve.

If yer crew is lookin' t' expand, and we sound like yer kinda folks, drop me a line. Questions or clarifications, same.

Thankee.
  2. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Hey Tex Arcana,

Stop by and check us out, www.impulseguild.org

If you have any questions shoot me a message on our website or this one, I check both daily.

Thanks,
    Pezek
  3. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I Tex Arcana,

You sound like a fun bunch of people that I would love to get to know and hang out with.
    You can get in contact with me on our website www.digitalimpulsegaming.com

Your's Respectfully
    Murdax

P.S. I also took the liberty of sending you a message on here friend :)
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. Tex Arcana

Tex Arcana Cupcake-About-Town

Thanks everyone! I'll be in touch, via y'alls websites and/or PM's directly!
  6. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I am so looking forward to hearing back from you friend :)
  7. Raevius

Raevius New Cupcake

Sent you a PM from Titan Guild explaining what we are.
    Tex Arcana likes this.