1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art [Request] Minimalism Wallpapers

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Sabre070, May 14, 2013.

1. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

Hey you arty people.

It's about time that I had a new wallpaper.

I thought I'd throw this request out there because there are probably people like me who don't like flashy wallpapers.

For reference this site has pokemon themed ones.

I don't really care about the content, but I'm sure some other people have requests too.

I was thinking something that has the outline of either the class icons, their weapons or the Wildstar logo.

I'd also like to make it clear that I'd much prefer it to not have text.

Thank you to anyone that can help. :)
  2. MMOPapa

MMOPapa Cupcake-About-Town

I haven't done wallpapers for a fan-site since Allakhazam had a page for Ultima X: Odyssey...

I work in the morning so I will not be able to oblige tonight but if someone hasn't assisted you by the time I get off of work tomorrow; I will be glad to help... or try at the very least.

I do prefer concrete requests however; you have no specific preferences in race/sex, class, weapon, or icon theme in mind?
  3. Sabre070

I was just thinking of maybe getting a few different ones (not just for me).

I wouldn't mind having a glaive or the wildstar icon (though not sure if the icon is too complex to do well in that style).
  4. Sol

Sol Cupcake-About-Town

A minimalist one of th3e Spellslinger on top of the giant plant looking monster shooting through it's head like in the introduction would look great if done right. Just my 2 cents,
  5. MMOPapa

You mean this scene? I could see it working as a signature for sure but I think I'm unclear on the definition of 'minimalist' art cause I think too much is going on in that scene to be compared to one of the Pokemon wallpapers that he linked.

EDIT: Off to work I go ~ Be back later to check up on this thread.
  6. Sabre070

I think it would be something like the silluette of the spell slinger standing on the big alien thing
  7. MMOPapa

This might be too artsy for me. Lol. I'm just a simple image manipulator, but I'll tinker with my tools and see if anything looks good enough to present.