1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

RPG personality test...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jar_Spiral, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Jar_Spiral

Jar_Spiral New Cupcake

here is the link: http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm

I took the test as well as my brothers and here is the results...

Me- craftsmen(surprisingly because i didnt expect it)

Definition-Gifted in the understanding and application of practical mechanics to the art of war, craftsman created items can mean the difference between life and death. Living a life devoted to the perfection of their trade and the craftsman values reasoning above all else.

My thoughts: It was a surprise because in my previous mmos/hack and slash I have always play a dark class i.e. death knight (wotlk), warlock (vanilla and bc), and necromancer(diablo II) because i enjoy classes that dwells into darkness which to add it on my race was undead in both classes. Other reasons were my friends are mostly tank back then in my warlock times so we needed someone who is heavy on cc and the other reason is because of the lore and how I love the story behind on both of classes (I have played Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne) warlocks apparently were the reason why the burning legion got into Azeroth (Gul'dan was a warlock and one of the big influential figure in the warcraft series) and death knight started with how the burning legion ressurect dead warlocks and turn them into corpse raising/ darkcaster/not satisfied with their opponents dead that they use them and turn them against to your enemies that once were their allies and there is no greater joy in that. This was from 2001 to 2010 (my gaming experience from Warcraft 3 to WoW) and as well the lore I have read behind the two classes.
    Personality change as time passes by just as how we grow and dwell into things that we want to explore, experience, and execute to fulfill our roles. I think this time my interest on playing a class that not only be evil and wreck havoc to my adversaries but also enhance equipment/stats of my allies that would be delighted to benefit my contributions. So i feel that over the years of roleplaying, I am looking forward into a supporting/dps role which I hope in Wildstar I will be privilage to explore this role as part of my new ascension as a matured but still growing player.

My Youngest Brother-Rogue(one of the things I am expecting he get)

Definition-More than any other rogue appreciates the importance of subtlety as a means of combat. The only thing considered dishonorable to a rogue is being caught and his way are well adapted to lawless lands. With a mere cloak and dagger a rogue could defeat an army with his mastery of cunning and stealth.
    My thoughts: He has expected this class because over the course of time when we were growing up, I have seen him enjoy assasin's creed games more than me, played dishonor and enjoys more than me and his main in league of legends: Talon (also he is a better player than me I cannot compete with him as i did before in the first dota, he has totally outgrown me in Moba games). Before all this, he used to play warrior (WoW and Gauntlet) and a paladin (diablo II) and what I have noticed is that he did not enjoy the complexity of tanking and he is now leaned on a simple role that does not dwell much on changing stances, covering someones behind, and focusing in defensive auras just for the team.

My 2nd Brother- Paladin[surprised because he is not a lawfully righteous person(at least in my opinion) and somehow it makes sense because of his strong fixed personality and strong will that no person can budge him.]

Definition- The noblest of beings, paladins are a strange mixture of both benevolence and arrogance, Preferring combat with honorable weapons such as a shield and sword a paladin's true strength lay in his ability to lead others into combat. They value honor and self sacrifice above all else.

My thoughts- He is what is described in number of ways; when he doesnt want to do it he wont do it no matter how I ask him that he should do this and not do that. It does not matter to him as long as it goes his way. an example is when he was playing WoW and I told him that he should not go in places that is four to five levels above him and he will not listen and would die alot but it does not matter because it is his way. I think what made him this besides his condition (which I do not want to bring up and not talk about so I cannot answer if you guys asks alot of times because i am not comfortable answering) is when he was growing up, me and my family always tells him what to do and just got totally fed with it, as well as other things in life as he was growing up that made him an impenetrable shell that will smother whatever people mess with him (it was not pleasant). Over the years I learned to work with him when instead of telling him what to do (like an order) I would ask it as a favour and with sincerity which back then i do not have as a trait (I was bad and I admit that I am one of the people who influence him into becoming what he is now).

Gaming has been flowing strong in my blood as well as my brothers. It developed a lot of our personality, traits and character as a person. Just as other things in life as we grow up and we move into later stages in life. Currently, we are playing league of legends and occasionally we go out in a cafe we play with other two people and we had fun and enjoys our roles respectively; I main as jungle Hecarim and help my two brothers cover them and gank their lanes. My 2nd brother's role is AP brust mid with ziggs and my youngest brother is top or mid either Talon or Tryndamere. I always request them to stay behind me so that they can focus fire on me while they clean up every enemy in the team. It has enhanced not only my coordination and as well as my relationship with my brothers and later on wildstar will have an opportunity to have a blast with them just like league of legends.

P.S. sorry for bad grammar, i tried to make it as elegant/orderly fashion/interesting as i can and I am curious what you guys got and tell me your thoughts about them.

That is all for now, and thank you forums for letting me share my thoughts.

Jar_Spiral
  2. Roadblock

Roadblock Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]
  3. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]

This is my surprised face :rolleyes:
  4. Bobz

Bobz New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    This is actually pretty accurate. Either this or something about being a ranged hunter type person would of both worked for me..​
  5. Pestilinz

Pestilinz Cupcake

I got this too and it's a crock... Unless of course the wealth is admiration and awe :p
  6. Kevin Kevalee Hagman

Kevin Kevalee Hagman New Cupcake

[​IMG]

What the lol :)
    Roadblock likes this.
  7. Bobz

Bobz New Cupcake

heh ya.. i was more refering to the fact that i'm usually pretty into auction hours/economy parts of the game so the trader fits me.. the actual definition isn't exactly true
  8. Raitha

Raitha New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    -_- Totally not surprised!
  9. DanD3D

DanD3D New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Also not much of a surprise... I guess I know what class I'll be.
  10. Martini

Martini Cupcake

Haha these are so fun. No surprise here. Healer's gonna heal. :p

[​IMG]
  11. Vikingbeard

Vikingbeard New Cupcake

Power thru magic... sounds like my crazy long mmo history.
  12. R3Dinfinity

R3Dinfinity New Cupcake

13. Ulfur

Ulfur Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Huh.... didn't see this one comin
  14. Ralphie2449

Ralphie2449 Cupcake

[​IMG]
    I am so diabolical it hurts :D
  15. Vox_Populi

Vox_Populi New Cupcake

[​IMG]

oO, didn't expect that...
  16. Groossum

Groossum Cupcake-About-Town

I got the same...but my answers were more like a Paladin type...guess the bear trap in the house answer makes you a heal/armor/house builder trapper. Maybe I'll try an engineer settler in Wildstar.
  17. Ulfur

Ulfur Cupcake

I was thinking the same class, path, and I'm assuming Chua for race.
  18. Silinsar

Silinsar New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Guess I'm ok with that.
  19. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

The Moon, or Outerspace but sometimes Earth
    [​IMG]
    Pretty accurate.
  20. Yamagishi

Yamagishi New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    I was not expecting to be a paladin. I though I'd be a cleric or something.​
    And there is the fact that I don't like to lead.​