1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Selective mark read

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by SiegaPlays, Mar 2, 2013.

1. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

I really wish, I could automatically mark selected forum areas as read. After the late boom in forum goers, I find myself starting every session with marking specific sub forums read before going into What's New.
    Maddog Charlie likes this.
  2. Maddog Charlie

Maddog Charlie Cupcake-About-Town

.......just wanted to say A1 with that sig Siega WELL DONE :D good to see the site booming :)
  3. SiegaPlays

My way of fighting the clutter.
    Maddog Charlie likes this.
  4. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

Perhaps I'm just misunderstanding, but this already is an option. Inside any forum, at the very top, is a Mark This Forum Read link, which will automatically unbold all bolded/unread topics. Is this what you had in mind, SiegaPlays? Or were you asking about marking something else as read?
  5. SiegaPlays

I mean something I can set to happen automatically, so I do not have to click around to mark section read before going to what's new. With the boom in posts, I pretty much stick to WildStar generel and news, which means on most days I mark most sections read first, except those.

Maybe it is easier to just enter those two section, read what is there and mark everything read after.