1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG semi Hardcore [EU][GER] PvE Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by ph1l, Dec 19, 2013.

1. ph1l

ph1l New Cupcake

Hey there,

my name is Philipp, I'm 29 Years Old and live in good old Germany.

My MMO Experience:
    I started playing MMOs with WoW in Closed Classic Beta, started Raiding in BC and stopped playing WoW for a while. After the break, I've started playing Team Fortress 2 on a professional base (Highest TF2 Division in the best TF2 League ETF2L) but returned to WoW with the Release of WotLK. I've raided a bit, and stopped again to play some other MMOs (WAR, EQ2 and so on) but returned relativ fast to WoW to go raiding with my Girlfriend.
    We opened our own Guild and raided with them about 2-3 Years till the second Content Patch of Mist of Pandaria (Throne of Thunder). The game was just to easy for me back then, so I've started playing Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn and played in one of the best Guilds on our Server as Whitemage (Healer).
    Till today, I've not missed ANY MMO out there. You Name it, I've played it at least for a bit (at least 30 Days xD). I know, the most of you would call that Casual. But on to the next Step:

Why am I looking for Semi Hardcore?
    Like I said, you may think, I'm a Casual Gamer. Could be, but I don't call myself that, because I'm way better organized than some Casual Player. I try to get the best out of my Charakter by trying out different Ways of handling fights and such things (Theorycrafting, best Race, Best Crafting Job, etc.). I DON'T play a Race, because I like the Style, I play it because it gives me the best Bonusses for fighting Bosses in PvE.
    You won't see me on a PvP Battleground, I'm just not a PvP Player (if I wanna play PvP, I play a Shooter).
    So, don't call me casual before you don't know, what I try to achieve while playing a Game serious (like FFXIV and WoW in the End).
    To that, my Girlfriend is still Raiding in WoW on a Semi Hardcore Level and a Casual Guild won't give me the Success and Raiding Times I could need ;)
    Something regarding Wipe resistance: You know those kind of players who think they are Wipe resistant? But after the tenth wipe, they start to get angry and stuff? I'm not that kind of player :)
    If I have to fight the same boss on 4 evenings in a row, I'll do so. Just give me a Pause inbetween the fights, to smoke a Cigarette and calm down again ;D

What will I Play?
    At the Moment I'm playing an Exile Warrior. The Target is, to Tank with this Character as MT or OT, doesn't matter, as long as I can raid ;)

Available Times
    I'm available on the Following Dates:
    Monday to Thursday - 19:30 till 23:00 (CET+1)
    The rest of the Week I'll be online about 50-80% of the Time.

Contact
    You Like what you see? You wanna contact me?
    You can contact me through the following ways:
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shizoisanpc/
    InGame: Kedaro

Hope to hear from you soon :)
  2. ph1l

ph1l New Cupcake

/push :) Still Looking
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

So I suppose you know the bonusses of each race?

(yes this is a trick question, but i'm awaiting your responce to see how much you know of the game so far)
  4. ph1l

ph1l New Cupcake

As far, as I know: There issn't a Racial Bonus per se, but they Plan to (or allready have to?) add the Elder Advancement System.

Didn't found more about that, but this "text passage" was just to show you my Passion ;)
    Extatica likes this.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I understand, but I always like to see how much they know exactly about what they said, but it seems you are up-to-date quite well, although I think the racials will never be as gamebreaking as in a game like WoW for that matter.
  6. ph1l

ph1l New Cupcake

Yeah you're right. But I didn't like the Racial System from WoW. It force the player to play a specific Race if you wanna get the best out of it.
    Extatica likes this.
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Indeed. It was almost manditory for hardcore PvP players to pick the humans/undeads just for their racial skill......
    Tauren was super for tanking (extra health)
    While orcs/trolls were super for dps.

The racials in WoW were too game breaking :( but i'm glad about all the things Carbine says about the racials and how they don't want them to be so game-breaking. Overall good news for me, although we have to see how exactly they get implemented.
  8. Sassaroth

Sassaroth Cupcake