1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Semi-Hardcore MMOer with 10ish years experience

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by ShadowsEdge, Nov 8, 2013.

1. ShadowsEdge

ShadowsEdge New Cupcake

Hello all, I'm currently looking for a guild for WildStar,
    A little bit of background stuff, im 22, live in Australia, I work a 7 - 4 job, i own one of those fabled girlfriend things and i still fit in a solid 8+ hours of gaming on a good day.

My experience in gaming, (by the way my time on each game were entwined as i constantly looked for new challengers)

Age of Camelot - 3 years (PvPing back when i still wore dippers... and sucked ass at it)
    9Dragons - 5 years (Top PvPing guild for 3 of those 5 years)
    WoW - 9 years (Vanilla WoW then went back every expansion to do raiding and arena's, many many World first attempts over the years, still yet to get one to my name on WoW)
    SWTOR- 1 year (Server firsts for original content on HM, including "World first" 16M HM bonethrasher kill)
    GuildWars 2 - 1 year (lvl capped in 2 days, DOMINATED WvW, DOMINATED PvP, got bored)
    League of Legends - 3 years (Plat S2, Diamond S3, Challenger S4?)

What im looking for? A group of tight nit people that want to push content, have a serious attitude to PvP and PvE alike, have days set out to Raid and PvP (i like having solid rosters to work around), got Vent/Skype/TS or whatever you use cause hey, communication is the key to nonboredem, have a serious crack at some World First's cause hey there fun as!!

If you are interested in recruiting me, or want to interview me or ask questions (and please do) and such, Contact me on: Skype Shadowsedge5 or just PM me here
  2. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WildStar Central and good luck with your guild hunt.

Here is a link to the Personal Introductions Forum. You are not required to post there but doing so is a good way to meet some of our friendliest members. Tell Kat I said hi.
  3. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

Are you looking for Exile or Dominion?
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Exiles if he's a cool guy.
    Chronas and Freelancer like this.
  5. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  6. ShadowsEdge

ShadowsEdge New Cupcake

Honestly being Exile or Dominion doesn't phase me, as im not much into lore in MMO's and i usually just go for the smallest character model or highest boosts in my selected role.