1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Serenity, an Exiles Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Shady, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

This petition is something we have been working on together; but you could say that 99.99% of the credit goes to Torquetum; we would very much like to hear your opinions about it!

On another note, welcome to Serenity, Ashardalon.
  2. Bravadorado

Bravadorado Cupcake-About-Town

And also welcome to Kali and Ravven.:D
  3. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

4. Robilar

Robilar New Cupcake

This stopped me in my tracks when reviewing your guild as a home, there needs to be information to read to get a sense of community, a feel, make a connection with a group to play with. Torq was the first to reply to my LFG post and there was no info for me to research. Still have not set a Wildstar guild yet and seems to be whether I want to Exile or Dominion at first, I am going to go over all the guilds again, I have many email conversations in progress and want to find the best fit for both sides. http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/long-time-mmo-nut-looking-for-a-home.5310/

Thanks for your time
  5. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

Robilar, I am very glad that you have taken an interest in Serenity; thank you for posting your concerns and I will try to answer them as clearly as I can.
    Up until very recently, I thought that a part of our forums was accessible by guests, but that was not the case, and the cause of that was a conflict in permissions; however, right now, a big part of the forums should be viewable by guests, and the only parts that are not, are the ones where private guild matters are being discussed.
    According to the date stamp on Torq's post in your LFG thread, maybe you tried to access our forums during that period; if you try taking a look at the forums now, I'm pretty sure you will get a hint at how we interact with one another inside of the guild and get a sense of our community.
    If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

I wish you all the best on your quest to find a guild you can call home.
    ArdentSun likes this.
  6. Bravadorado

I'm unsure if you are simply backing up my point or what, but as Shady said, it has been resolved (Also, as clarification, prior to the change all members could view the forums, when I said "new members" I simply meant that previously you could not view the forums if you were not accepted into the guild, although anyone accepted in the guild could view all forums and threads. It is changed now so that people not accepted can view and read all of the non-private forums threads, and again this was just a clarification of my original post). If anything this proves that the community is good and the leadership is willing to look at issues and fix them or listen to the opinions of members about things that could be done better.

Should you still be interested, there should now be ample information for you to look at in regards to our guild. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other guild policies, please feel free to. Of course questions will be answered asap in the best way possible, and even if you aren't a member I suspect if you make a compelling case about an issue we would still attempt to fix that. That said, I also wish you the best of luck in your search and hope you find the right guild :)
  7. Robilar

Robilar New Cupcake

ArdentSun, when I clicked on the forums page, it was blank, zero, nada, zilch. That was 15 days ago, I will later tonight check out the site. My point was to give some basis to how some informed players looking for a guild are going to encounter and what will stop some from continuing forward. Whether I join up with you or not I wish you all the best in the new frontier of Nexus
  8. Bravadorado

Yeah, that is what I meant by backing me up :p It's clear that some people are going to stop dead in their tracks when they can't see the forum, especially when they have to fill out an application to join (Which is why I brought up the issue to Shady). Luckily, Shady fixed this issue (And in fact the issue was not intentional, there were errors in some permissions or something) a week ago, so you should be able to visit the forums and see quite a bit (Please keep in mind though that some forums are still restricted due to being guild private)!

But yes, hopefully your visit to our site goes well now that you can actually see something in the forums xD
  9. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to Serenity, SwanSong.
  10. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

It's been a busy week with recruitment, make sure you don't miss out on all the fun!
    Welcome to our latest member, Drengarblar.
  11. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

Thanks! I'm happy to be here! Really enjoying my stay in Serenity and meeting all of you! :)
  12. Rai

Rai Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome newcomers, hope to meet you all soon! :)
  13. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

Great group of people to hang out with! Come on over and chat with us!
  14. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

We've been discussing the recently revealed business model, what are your thoughts on that?
  15. Rai

Rai Cupcake-About-Town

I love it! I've always strongly preferred sub over f2p.
  16. Torquetum

Torquetum New Cupcake

Apparently, the business plan is elitist.
    Both Rai and I love it.
    Therefore, we be elite.
    Shady gave no opinion.
    Therefore, he may or may not be elite.
    Rai likes this.
  17. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

Have you guys seen the latest DevSpeak? Breakout gameplay looks like a really cool system!
  18. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

It really does! It gives combat a very interesting an unique style to it :)
  19. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

A warm welcome to our latest members:
    Prototype, Tobi100000, dini, Apollo, belvgad and Verilyn.
  20. Bravadorado

So many members.