1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Serious Player(s) LF Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Gloriandor, May 10, 2014.

1. Gloriandor

Gloriandor New Cupcake

Greetings! My name’s Glor and I’ve been in WildStar’s closed beta for a while. I absolutely love the game and cannot wait for launch. Currently in search of a cool community of players to game with come WildStar release.

About me: So I have been playing MMOs since I was 13, i.e. for the past 7+ years now (6 of those years I have raid / guild lead), and have been around the block. Started in LOTRO, was part of a guild called Insurrection for four years, which did hit NA 1st under my raid lead. Hopped over to WoW, during the tail end of Wrath, didn’t do too much there until MoP where I formed a guild that succeeded in reaching a US 78th ranking for its first tier of raiding. I later decided to join up with some friends in a more hardcore setting of US 20th, but alas school didn’t permit that kind of schedule. So, as of right now I am co-leading a guild in WoW that is on the laxer side of things. I skipped the vast majority of details here of course, so if you have any questions, just shoot em.

TL;DR: Ex-top US raider / guild-raid leader in various MMOs

What I’m looking for: MMOs without people are just awful, especially at launch. It’s like going to a bar for the first time. Not exactly sure what to expect, there’s lots of people around that you don’t know, what type of beverage do you order, etc. Having a group of people to experiment with is obviously way more fun. WildStar especially has a lot of content that requires brains and bodies (talking about the 40-man raids ofc). I also have a decent amount of friends who will be playing the game with me, but we don’t have enough people to maintain a solid end-game guild. Hence why I am seeking a guild for us. So if you’re interested, give me a shout-out. It sounds like we will be going exile and would prefer a PvP server; this is not set in stone yet. We enjoy all aspects of the game, but prefer challenging PvE and PvP content.

TL;DR: Looking for a cool community that will be comfortably running end-game content (both PvE and PvP) with enough room to hold a few players (~10). This number is extremely flexible. I am more or less the most excited one of us all, so I'm not looking for 10 raid spots, perhaps 1 or 2. Mainly looking for cool talented people.
  2. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out and see if we are a fit. We're an international Guild that's been playing together for years! We're more PvP Oriented, but we don't ignore the PvE side of games because ignoring content never ends well. Wildstar is no different. We're setting up raid days and we're setting up PvP days. We're a Semi-hardcore Guild in the sense that we get what we want done, and we don't pressure players to give up their life for it. We have casuals and we have hardcores, but we're a strong mix of players that everyone can get along with I like to think.

If you want to check us out get to know us get on Mumble or anything! just let me know
    -Eurlin
  3. Zydron Mox

Zydron Mox New Cupcake

Good morning Glor. Nefarious Intent is recruiting and we have room for as many of your crew as you would like to bring with you. We are an 18+ guild, looking to do end game raiding and PvP. Although our atmosphere is somewhat laid back, when its time to go to work our members put on their big boy pants and get sh1t done.

Our recruitment thread can be found here: http://wildstar-central.com/threads/nefarious-intent-na-est-dominion.8996/

Or you can check out our guild site at nefariousintent.enjin.com Feel free to drop into our mumble and chat with us. The information is on the home page of our guild site.
  4. Gloriandor

Gloriandor New Cupcake

Thanks for the responses guys. Trying to sort everything out!
  5. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  6. Vyroxx

Vyroxx New Cupcake

Resurgence on Pergo (PvP) is recruiting. We will be rolling Exile. We have aspirations to be one of the best US Guilds in the game. Our raids are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday from 8-12 EST. We're always looking for talented raiders and we have room for your friends as well. Alot of the people in the guild are also interested in PvP! Check out http://www.resurgencews.enjin.com/ !
  7. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

8. amirthra

amirthra New Cupcake

Sturmgrenadier is mature gaming clan that has been around 14 years and counting. We want quality over quantity both in our players and in our game time. You can check out the ad for us on this forum or come see our website and charter and we may just be the home you are looking for.

Currently doing 11 interviews tonight and tomorrow...so a few more may not kill me!

Dominion - PVE server. I know that your friends are leaning PVP server as were we till the objectives just weren't there and our PVE contingent pointed out that warplots were more along the organized stylings that we really craved for PVP...Large and with a good team all communicating effectively on Teamspeak and covering objectives while kicking butt. So if you are not sure but like the sound of what our clan is about then I encourage you to apply and be with us at launch. It will be fun ^^
  9. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

No Copy / Paste, ill spare you ;)

Deviant Evil might be a good fit, check out our recruitment site for a lot of easy to read info (instead of a wall of text). We don't do "Apps" if you are interested just fill out the 2 box form on our site for a raid officer interview and you can discuss in person if we are a good fit for you!

Thanks for your time and good luck!
  10. Ryan Stephens

Ryan Stephens New Cupcake

Hey guys, take a look at my guild - The Flying Pandas - We're a laid back group of guys that are focused on having fun and getting <REDACTED> done! We will be Dominion and rolling on a PvE server. As far as raid times we are certain that Mon/Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am CST will be our raiding time frame. Take a look at the guild summary for more information:

Who are we?
    At our core, we're people that love playing games. We want to create a guild that reflects this: a community of friends first, raiders and PvPers second. Does this mean we'll lag behind in raiding? No. It means that we'll be a group of raiders who also happen to be great friends. Games are not about pushing yourself to exhaustion, spending time that you don't want to give up to push at that raid content, they are about having fun.

Is this the guild for everyone? Not at all, at least not everyone. The people it IS for are those who want to joke around, make friends, and enjoy the game in its entirety.

What are our goals for Wildstar?

While we want to be an open, social guild for anyone that's interested, we do also want at least one raid team, with more teams built up if there's enough interest. How hardcore our raid team will be is entirely up to the members - if they want to be at the tip of progression raiding, then they will be. Want to raid but aren't sure if your skills are up to snuff? We'll help get you to where you need to be, whether it be gear or combat execution.

For those that aren't interested in raiding, we will have a variety of events ranging from races to dueling tournaments. Want to PvP? We'll be right behind you, helping you put together a team and getting them equipped and ready for battle. If our members show interest in a specific activity within the game, we'll help them with it. And we plan to utilize WildStar housing to the fullest, providing members with a place to relax and mingle.

Can I become more than just a regular member?

Yes! We're full of opportunities for people to become leaders. If you want to start a small raid team, talk to us. Interested in becoming a Social or Content (raid) officer? Then just show us what you're made of, and it won't go unnoticed.

Sounds cool, how do I join?

Simple! Just click the link at the bottom of this page and it'll take you to the recruitment page of our site, go ahead and look around the site beforehand as well. It's that simple!

Wait, where exactly are you guys?

We're located in North America, plain and simple. However, we are interested in an EU branch. But that will come later.

Click here to Apply!
  11. Bigbear40s

Bigbear40s New Cupcake

Ahoy all!

Public Enemy is NOW RECRUITING! That's right! The most exclusive, bad ass, hilarious, slightly homoerotic (and heteroerotic for that matter) gaming community is looking for more equally as awesome people to add to it.

So, if you like Raiding in a fun environment where the main tank can't stop making stupid jokes while seamlessly holding aggro. We're for you!

If you like doing PVP where the entire team yells, "THUNDER COCK!" before making a glorious charge. We're for you!

If you enjoy a solid group of individuals that are mature (well- in passing. You won't get drama, but you'll prob get a dick pic or two) hilarious, casual and hardcore according to your play style, then WE ARE FOR YOU!

We're not sponsored by Michelob Ultra, but it's certainly in the keys.

And myself or the Co-GM will contact you to get the ball rolling!

Mes
  12. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

Hello Gloriandor,

If you and your friends ever consider coming to the Dominion, I'd like for you to take a look at our guild <Demented Asylum>. We are going to be on the PvP server, Pergo. We raid Mon, Tue, & Wed from 9-12 EST. We will be doing Warplots as well. We enjoy both raider and casual alike and have quite a bit of both. You can check us out here. Happy hunting!
  13. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

hey [Critical Orbit] might be for you. Semi-Hardcore guild with Hardcore play and results. Your availability looks to be a good fit with our tight knit group joining wildstar.
    This is our recruitment post.

http://wildstar-central.com/threads/critical-orbit-pvx-exiles-pvp-server-18.9476/

and anymore info you may want you can go to our website orbgaming.com

or you can PM me here and I will be more then happy to meet you on our Teamspeak and answer any/all questions you may have.

Happy Hunting, Good Luck and see you in Nexus,
    Madisyn
    Faithx likes this.
  14. Christophiza

Christophiza New Cupcake

15. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

Hey there. Check out deviantevil.net

that page will give you a lot of info on our without it being a wall of text! Good luck with search.
  16. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.
  17. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]