1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Settler's choice contest results (WS Lore)

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by TattooedWalrus, Feb 2, 2014.

1. TattooedWalrus

TattooedWalrus Cupcake

Hey everyone!
    I didn't see this topic anywhere else, but if it exists, please disregard my fail. :p
    WildstarFans recently had a contest in which they asked members to write a story or description of what they think a tavern/bar/inn would look like in the WildStar universe. I tossed in my hat, just for fun and had an really great time creating an inn. I was actually honored to be chosen as one of the winners, however I am certainly not here to toot my own horn but to actually point out the other winning entries, which were a total blast to read and imagine!
    Anyone who likes reading fan created lore would really enjoy these entries, which can be found here: http://www.wildstarfans.net/2014/01/settlers-choice-contest-winners.html Big congrats to Lostintunes and Stephen C. for their featured stories! Hopefully you guys enjoy the read as much as I did.