1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Shields Up! - PvX Exiles Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Unitas, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Guildex: http://wildstar.guildex.org/view-guild/9252
    We are an Exile guild for the adult gamer!

-Who We Are-
    You are about to embark on an incredible journey...of which you may not survive! Shields Up is a guild made for the adult gamer. If raiding sounds amazing, but you look over your shoulder to ensure your significant other is not around, you are in the right place. If you want to run around in the battlegrounds as a God that you once were in other games, but time does not allow "God-Mode", you are in the right place. If you still want to experience some of that fun you had before Real Life smashed you in the face, you are in the right place. Who says you can't enjoy PvE, PvP, Warplots, Raiding and Roleplay (yea, I said it) without playing hardcore? We exist solely for the purpose of WildStar. If you are as excited as us to step foot onto Nexus and take it to the Dominion while still balancing Real Life then put your Shields Up!
    -Do it All?-
    Yes, we mean to have fun in WildStar and at our own pace. Server firsts, world ranks, and "da best" do not interest us. Not that we do not want to strive for excellence, but because we want to balance our lives with the awesomeness that is WildStar. We will raid, just not kill each other doing it. We will PvP with the goal to have fun above all. We will RP because the game has so much new lore and promise to offer!

TLDR - Have fun, nuke the Dominion, and enjoy everything WildStar has to offer...even if RL has the 'ole ball and chain on you!

Server: [NA] Evindra (RP-PvE)

Raid Times: Fri & Sat Night 6-9 PST/ 9-12 EST (Suicide Kings loot system)
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    Saipanian likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

GL with the guild, don't forget to go by the ''All Guild Thread'' to put your guild in there aswell :up:
  3. Kellth

Kellth Cupcake

Cheers!
  4. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

Happy Father's Day to all the gamer dads out there!
  5. Malachi

Malachi Cupcake-About-Town

Just cast my lot with Shields Up at the guild website. I look forward to watching this guild grow and smashing some faces old-school style!
    Unitas likes this.
  6. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

Welcome aboard Malachi! Glad to have ya.
  7. Malachi

Thanks man! I encourage any other adult gamers out there to give this guild a look-see if you're still searching!
  8. Malachi

Unitas is currently out soaking up some of that "sunshine" at some fancy place called a "resort" and probably having one of those "really awesomely amazing time"s.

But the show must go on! If you want to play with some cool folks, give us a look!
  9. Malachi

This is a great opportunity to help establish a guild from the ground-up. It's hard to jump into a large guild with lots of people with well-established friendships and cliques and really find a place for yourself there. You know those times when you join a large guild, and people say stuff like "oh man, remember that one guy from that one place several years ago who did that one thing that was really funny? Man that was awesome!", and you just silently grin and listen along but don't really know what they're talking about? Join us, and you could BE that one guy who WENT to that one place and DID that one thing that we'll all joke about years from now!
  10. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

I am back from my mid-life birthday and looking to get into WildStar with like-minded people! Come check us out!
  11. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

Great videos comin' from Rezzed. Gettin' excited...come check us out!
  12. Malachi

Still looking for more adult players to join our ranks!
  13. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

Hello all, jump in and throw your Shields Up! I know it is still a bit early, but CBT3 is under way and WildStar will be here before you know it!
    Malachi likes this.
  14. Malachi

I just got back from a relaxing three days at a cabin up nort'. No, it is NOT up NORTH with that silly H at the end...clearly you are not a Minnesotan if you think there should be one. But I am back and ready to catch up on all things Wildstar!

Check us out if you want to join a cool guild with some cool dudes (or dudettes!) doing cool stuff!
  15. Malachi

It's important to note that "casual" does NOT mean "bad" or "not willing to try" or "won't see content you really want to see". This is a guild that will still work towards our goals in PvE and PvP, whatever they may be. This is simply meant to be a place for people who are looking for like-minded players to enjoy Wildstar with but no longer have a life situation that lets you sink hours on end every day into an MMO. Life happens, after all! We offer an opportunity for you to live your life, and when you get the chance to relax and have some fun, you can hop on with Shields Up! and have a blast :)
  16. Malachi

Shields DOWN!? Who would do such a thing? Come check us out!
  17. Monet

Monet New Cupcake

Application locked and loaded
    Malachi likes this.
  18. Malachi

Awesome! Welcome aboard, Monet!
  19. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

Welcome Monet! Glad to have you on board.
  20. Unitas

Unitas New Cupcake

WildStar Wednesday go!